Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL TRIGGER WARNING MANLETS STAY OUT, DO NOT VIEW UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, USE ADBLOCK TO HIDE THIS THREAD.

SaintElliotRodger

SaintElliotRodger

Banned
-
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Attachments

• 1626887205005.jpg
    1626887205005.jpg
    400.5 KB · Views: 349
you gotta at least summarize the thing man

An even more brutal black pill to shorter guys: you’re not too short, you’re just ugly

It's over for guys under 6'.

I refuse to believe that this isnt a larp.

Is that you OP in the messages? 5'9 is not even that short, he is even 6" 15cm taller than her:lul: what a bitch.

i would rope if i was the guy

Damn, worst part is bitch herself is only 5'3''. Just goes to show how foids are ruthless cunts.

foidlet rejects average height guy :feelsYall:

It's way more brutal if they try to be nice about it: "I'm so, so sorry. You're the best man I have ever talked to and any girl would be happy to have you, you deserve much more than me etc etc" than if they simply say: "Lol gtfo manlet".

They feel that manlets aren't even man enough to be rejected in a blunt manner so they treat them like children. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Can't make this shit up

Women: 5'3 and 5'9 are too similar
Also women: 5'11 and 6 foot are worlds apart

Fake and gay. And height doesn't matter.

you gotta at least summarize the thing man
here's the cliffs:

9 and 3

guy is half a foot taller than her but apparently that's too similar in height and 5'9 is too short for Stephie's 5'3

in the United states these are the average heights btw
175.3 cm (5 ft 9 in)161.3 cm (5 ft 3+1⁄2 in)

so he is completely of average male height and she is actually slightly below average female height

but it's still not enough, he's not even her heightmatch he's TALLER than her heightmatch and it's too short for her

basically they spent days talking through qurantine, share intrests etc but she ghosts him on learning he's not >6ft