Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Absolutely JBW

That mogger has also a nice personality, no wonder, he has never faced bullying in his life it seems so it's like he sees the world as pink colored, and thus he smiles a lot.
I have never liked that anyone took a photo of me or smile in public due to my horrible face.
And now I understand why.

Is this bih from pakistan??

Ok watched that video that bitch is ugly as fuck

Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

lol no in pakistan they take heads from cheating foids (and probably chads too)
Lol no pakis are major white worshippers
And for them white doesnt mean caucasian any light skinned guy would get better than average paki deathnic

Just Be Woman :feelsjuice:

Lol no pakis are major white worshippers
And for them white doesnt mean caucasian any light skinned guy would get better than average paki deathnic
This is true. Pakis adore turkey for this reason. So many ottoboos in Pakistan that watch Turkish tv shows:feelskek:

I thought Paki currys are more based than Indian hindu curries cuz Islam, why the fuck does shit like this happen? :feelswhat:

I thought Paki currys are more based than Indian hindu curries cuz Islam, why the fuck does shit like this happen? :feelswhat:
Cuz they arent niggas wake the fuck up in fact their country are in major debt traps
Cousin marriage inbreeding,malnutrition
Lack of industrialism will help in the fall of pakistan

Last edited: