Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Abused men are more likely to be injured by their partners than women, according to the latest data from the UK

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Another day, another feminist cope and victim fantasy destroyed. Every single time you point out the gender symmetry in domestic/partner abuse, feminists will start yapping about how it doesn't matter who attacks how much, because "whamen are more likely to be injured:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:" and therefore it is a "gendered issue:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:."

Well, our Anglo friends just gave us some data turning this around.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/18ba2i8/debunking_more_myths_around_male_victims_of/

And of course, let's not forget the, "Well, both genders have their own dating issues:soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:." bullshit.

"Sure, men have a harder time finding someone, but women also don't have it easy:soy::foidSoy:, they have all those guys asking them out and they have to vet them and take out the psychos that would abuse them, meanwhile men just have to find someone and that's it because women are never abusive:soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:."

NOPE. Total bullshit. There's no "equilibrium" there, men have it harder when it comes to finding someone, and when they do finally find someone, they have just as big or even bigger chance of that person turning out to be abusive as women have:fuk::fuk:.

Most abused men are too shamed to admit what’s going because muh masculinity muh pride so they just take it

Most abused men are too shamed to admit what’s going because muh masculinity muh pride so they just take it
if you complain as a man society will just laugh at you. I see it all the time, some woman say shit like "Men must show their emotions and talk publicly about their problems" once man does it they just laugh or gaslight.

if you complain as a man society will just laugh at you. I see it all the time, some woman say shit like "Men must show their emotions and talk publicly about their problems" once man does it they just laugh or gaslight.
Chad gets a pass everybody else just has to suffer in silence

Women rarely say what they mean in a straightforward manner unless its with Chad. I think the real meaning of this becky proverb is that a man should go to his girl like a catholic confession booth and give up all his dirt to her for later use, while actually forgetting that showing weakness makes him less attractive to the point where he will talk himself out of the relationship if he's not Chad.

imagine getting abused by a foid jfl :feelskek:. whos marrying these sheboons on steroids?

Foids are way lower inhib then men for the sole reason of being born into a world where they are worshipped for having a cunt between their legs