Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel AcademiaPill: Those with a Masters get hit up twice more than a Bachelors on Tinder.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
On Tinder, a man with a master's degree is about twice as likely to be chosen for betabuxxing than a man with a bachelor's degree

See you later inkwells

What @AAAAAAAAAAAcel said.

I don't believe it

They want a beta provider

And what age are the foids?

over for poor educationcels like myself

The double of zero is zero

I have a master degree and this never made me more attractive in the eyes of foids. Maybe it gives more status in USA than in Italy.

Yeah it's called golddiggers. Also women who think they're smart don't want dumber men hence why the (((some people))) want to give them educations so bad.

Chads with masters get hit up twice as much as chads with bachelors

Sample size of one. Interesting, but more research required

Do foids even bother reading tinder bios when their decision to swipe left/right is already made after seeing the pics/face?

Maybe single moms will swipe on you more

This is just a long winded way of saying that foids are looking for guys who are rich

I really hope so, otherwise that's a damn year of my life wasted

Foids love smart men like pic related:
Nerdy guy

Having an expensive car in your profile helps get matches too, for the same reason, I imagine.

Matches don't equal sex. Plenty of bitches on there shilling their only fans or just straight up linking their cash app.

It’s associated with more money and higher status

Tbhngl, chances of you getting cucked with masters are twice as high

"Lifefuel"
No it isnt.

HumbleIQ brag and degree mogging/bulli brainletcels tbhdedsrsngl

The only one she calls "master" is the middle school expelled Chad. Youre only a MasterCard to foids

Last edited: