Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL According to a thesaurus, we are basically a synonym for a bunch of horrible things.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★

If I was a doctor and I saw a face with most of these symptoms, I would consider their face to be the root cause of those symptoms and an indicator of their genetic and physical quality and overall life quality. Keep in mind that these are the words going through most genetically average or superior people when they see ugly men. Remember, beautiful people are the main characters and protagonists of real life. The opposite to them is the ugly antagonists, which all ugly men are instinctively seen as by not only femoids but all of society.

Notice how the opposite of ugly is everything people like. People hate us we are the physical manifestation of everything they do not like.

Looks at all these good personality traits, it appears as though they are antonyms of ugly.

Suicide fuel.

"Agreeable, safe" :cryfeels:

I'm not ugly.

I just know that whatever it takes to fuck a female for free, I don't have it.

Language evolves with culture.

not much to look at lol
i guess we all are invisible

View attachment 193337

If I was a doctor and I saw a face with most of these symptoms, I would consider their face to be the root cause of those symptoms and an indicator of their genetic and physical quality and overall life quality. Keep in mind that these are the words going through most genetically average or superior people when they see ugly men. Remember, beautiful people are the main characters and protagonists of real life. The opposite to them is the ugly antagonists, which all ugly men are instinctively seen as by not only femoids but all of society.

Notice how the opposite of ugly is everything people like. People hate us we are the physical manifestation of everything they do not like.
View attachment 193338
Looks at all these good personality traits, it appears as though they are antonyms of ugly.
The "gentle", good", "kind" and "safe" ones hit the hardest. Just by being ugly you are already assumed to be evil.

>monstrous
damn :(

I'm not ugly.

I just know that whatever it takes to fuck a female for free, I don't have it.
Cope.

If you can't fuck foids for free, your genetics and development (Looks) are shit compared to what it takes to win in the sexual selection bloodsports.If you're not chad, you are a being assigned a lifetime of disrespect.

Completely savage and unrestrained

Why do we have such horrible personalities?

As the literal trash of society, we can't possibly sink any lower, so I would say they are fitting.

This why they say we have a bad personality

I am not safe :€

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back