Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme According to holes, wanting a virgin foid without tattoos is disgusting

Reddit is truly the Retardfuel

Its come to a point where if I want an information or opinion on something, I'll look it up on reddit, and do the opposite of what redditors suggest --- that's how unrealistic and ridiculous they are

They’re jealous because they’ve ruined themselves

Its come to a point where if I want an information or opinion on something, I'll look it up on reddit, and do the opposite of what redditors suggest --- that's how unrealistic and ridiculous they are
hahaha i was like that too until i delete my account

Guess I'm the only one that finds the whole "no tattoo" thing retarded...

Men can't have preferences but women can shame men for things they can't change because they retardingly believe the patriarchy is there enemy. Jfl

Reddit is the most toxic site on the internet. That site is truly evil.

no w*man over the age of 10 is all of those things

no amount of browbeating from post wall toilets will ever make men prefer them over debt free virgins in their early 20s

What normal men want is considered as disgusting jfl at the state of this soyciety

They claim a man only wanting virgins is hypocritical if he isn’t one but that’s bullshit because male virginity is not something to be proud of while female virginity is a good thing. Meanwhile a man not being a virgin is not a bad thing while a women not being a virgin is. They are trying to slant it in their favor and shame men into wanting foids who are not virgins.

no amount of browbeating from post wall toilets will ever make men prefer them over debt free virgins in their early 20s