Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Aced a test today (Redditcels enter at your own risk).

• Thread starter gymcel foreveralone
  • Start date
G

gymcel foreveralone

Self-banned
-
finance test. Spent 30 mins reviewing, probably less. Missed nearly every day of the lectures on the chapters for the texts (currently LDARmaxxing and giving up). Slept for ZERO hours last night, played GTA and rotted and ate pizza. STILL I GOT A 87 WHILE THE CLASS AVERAGE WAS AN 80!!!

Gonna go celebrate with a large dominos Pizza rn. LET THIS BE A WIN OF INCELDOM AGAINST SOYCIETY. WE IQ MOG NORMIES TO THE OBLIVION.

mogged every single nigger on this forum in 2 words.. JFL
nice job though, rice.

it's over
I will be the first successful incel to IQ mog everyone in their college.

R/INCELTEAR I AM YOUR FATHER.

WE ARE GATHERED HERE TO CELEBRATE THE SIZE OF THIS W

btw I have a chance to graduate college summa cum laude at the end of this year but I'll need all A's for two semesters. That would be a major win for Inceldom but even if not I'll get magna cum laude which is still really good

WE ARE GATHERED HERE TO CELEBRATE THE SIZE OF THIS W

btw I have a chance to graduate college summa cum laude at the end of this year but I'll need all A's for two semesters. That would be a major win for Inceldom but even if not I'll get magna cum laude which is still really good
Congrats brother. Today has given me Lifefuel to return to the boxing gym tommorow.

I want Redditors to seethe. They want me to be depressed. But even a depressed, sleep deprived version of me IQ Mogs the average normie. Time to get back to study maxxing

you sound like a G

Based, well done brocel. I work in banking, nice to see another financecel

Good job memorizing algebra formulas :feelstastyman: . You can brag when you get through a computational fluid dynamics course :society:

usually class average is 65 and I get a 90. american universities are so dumbed down you have 80 class averages lmao

Calm down brocel, it’s still over for you.

Good for you brocel

usually class average is 65 and I get a 90. american universities are so dumbed down you have 80 class averages lmao
Most unis are infested with 30 IQ brain dead blonde sluts LOL.

If you become the future Bezos donate all your money to a mandatory GF programm for sub 8 men pls (it will take him some time and by that year everyone not 9/10 will be considered incel)

season 3 eating GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back