Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting 'Acting' is such a load of shit. Let's make the most handsome/famous guy the star and he can act how he normally would irl LOL

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
Acting is basically just good looking people acting how they normally would and making millions. People watch films just because a particular good looking guy with status from being good looking is in it

We need more ugly actors.

Not 100%

There are alot of average and ugly actors in the world.

Most main characters are Chad because people like to root for Chad. You can still be a good actor even if you're ugly but you gotta find a niche or gimmick to slot yourself into. You'll probably end up being a villain, sidekick, or weird comic relief character, but that's just how things are.

I feel like nowadays this is more true than lets say until early 2000s.

Today I genuienly get bored by the same chad types over and over. Where are the actors with real fucking faces. Faces with characters, faces who don't look like they are part of some kind of clone army...

Agreed.

Most main characters are Chad because people like to root for Chad. You can still be a good actor even if you're ugly but you gotta find a niche or gimmick to slot yourself into. You'll probably end up being a villain, sidekick, or weird comic relief character, but that's just how things are.
Starscream... the most incel transformer, always mogged by Megachad.

Not 100%

There are alot of average and ugly actors in the world.
Who is on the status level of Dicaprio, Depp or cavill for example that is avergae looking? I can only think of Nicolas cage but even he is more known as a director

Who is on the status level of Dicaprio, Depp or cavill for example that is avergae looking? I can only think of Nicolas cage but even he is more known as a director
They're all good looking when they start off, later on they coast on acting skill and status but none of them are average looking early on when it really matters.

Attachments

• 100087.jpg
    100087.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 55
They're all good looking when they start off, later on they coast on acting skill and status but none of them are average looking early on when it really matters.
Still pretty decent imo good zygos and eye area nw1

There's a lot of well recognized and serious actors who aren't much to look at. Not many of them were among the biggest box office drawers though. The masses just prefer good looking people to talented ones, even back in the day (think Errol Flynn), but it used to be the good looking people weren't necessarily pretty boys like they are now. John Wayne was massively popular, even after he got old and fat, and it was mostly because people liked his attitude. Clint Eastwood was good looking but he was also liked because of his masculine behavior etc. Hell, in the 80s the biggest star of all was Arnold Schwarzenegger. But i mean, Humphrey Bogart, Charlton Heston, Cary Grant, Robert Mitchum etc. All Chads but also all tough guys.

Things are different now. Pretty boys everywhere, probably an effect of Hollywood being dominated by women and homosexuals. Worst yet, pretty boys are now being shoved into "serious" roles as well. Recently watched a movie called Black Mass, starring Johnny Depp in the most miscast role possible. His poor acting skills and the stupid make up they gave him just ruined the whole thing.

Last edited:
Adam Sandler

Robschneider 5