Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News active shooting in oaks, california. 25~30 injured in a night club at a students event

r9k is fairly incel, no?

I for one hope the shooter was incel. I hope every shooter is. The more foot soldiers that take on our cause the better
I can see your point but there’s only so many shootings (((they))) will take before shutting us down.

I can see your point but there’s only so many shootings (((they))) will take before shutting us down.
So be it. If we manage to strike fear into the heart of the ordinary citizen, we're on the path towards progress. We're not the beta weaklings foids take us for.

They're not sure if he's arab yet.
witnesses on the news said he had a beard and looked arab. That pretty much confirms it why would they lie

witnesses on the news said he had a beard and looked arab. That pretty much confirms it why would they lie
That was early on, the story changed when it was updated.

Great target choice. Club and college crowd = biggest concentration of degenerates. Nobody goes home unfucked (unless you are an incel of course).

Great target choice. Club and college crowd = biggest concentration of degenerates. Nobody goes home unfucked (unless you are an incel of course).
Good thing we stay in doors :feelsmage:

Based clubcel

181108 thousand oaks shooting mc 1037 8198b6342cd368530a8d82d99f18471efit 560w

Here is a picture of some sluts comforting each other after the shooting, picture is from this article https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...d-oaks-california-n933831?cid=sm_npd_nn_fb_ma

Im feeling weird. A new case to discover but these new shooters don't make me very interested.

"Middle eastern looking." :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

This should be fun.

The way these sluts dress infuriates me.
Me too and they keep updating with videos where you can see even more sluts with no clothes on I can´t wait till they release photos of the victims so I can see how many Stacy´s got killed.

It's definitely a white male, otherwise they would've called him a terrorist already. :lul:

It's amazing how almost all normies and news media organizations condemn violence, but only specific violence. When a cop shoots off a 20 round magazine into some blackcel, normie/conservitard media hail the police as heros. When drone strikes destroy islamic weddings and murder hundreds of shariacels we get a swift but uninterested lecture on "maybe, we shouldn't do that" and "well, they are all terrorists anyways." When chad football playing bullies beat up, bully, and harass truecels they all surround the fight and scream with glee and joy. If you are antiviolence, then you need to be antiviolence, you cannot hold these two contradictory viewpoints and still remain intellectually honest with yourself.

They love when Chad or big daddy government destroys the less fortunate then them because it reminds them that they are on top, that they are the ones that rule this world and we are the weak unfortunates that need to submit or be culled. We are slaves to them and the threat of violence, of pain, of death is how they control us. But, in reality, we have all the strength, we have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

So when, you hold your children, coworkers, family members in their arms, know that you fired the first shot. You started this war, and there is only one way for us to end it. You gave us no choice.

For this shit to stop:
-ban all automatic guns and limit the amount of ammo a person can buy at a time, to guarantee the least amount of fatalities.

Or

-find and eliminate the deep rooted causes for this, in other words; fix the fucked up hypergamous gynocentric culture.

enough is enough brothER.

He is now white.
Let's see how "white". A lightskin Arab is white according to many. They wan't to blame the evil whyman for everything and minimise all coverage of crimes by other ethnicities.

What if this is some sort of pro - Trump guy? Is he a retiree or an active duty? Also what branch was he in?

lifefuel hope he got a few roasties

looks like a normie to me lol

They will call him a coward or better yet, a loser.

Thanks for driving in the point

A military guy that can't even get the normie foid kill count high, even St. Cho was higher

served his country
got blackpilled there
back home, see the whole world different
he snapped
people will always remember him as a scum

served his country
got blackpilled there
back home, see the whole world different
he snapped
people will always remember him as a scum
not here.

Im feeling weird. A new case to discover but these new shooters don't make me very interested.
We need another Eric and Dylan or Cho
For this shit to stop:
-ban all automatic guns and limit the amount of ammo a person can buy at a time, to guarantee the least amount of fatalities.
Automatics are already banned. These shooters are using semi auto weapons

Last edited:
it's some chad ex military
the shooters are always wearing all black and bearded and there's nothing about their life anywhere it's suspicious

he lived with his mother though

people are claiming it as an incel attack

jfl at normies blaming everything on us

the shooters are always wearing all black and bearded and there's nothing about their life anywhere it's suspicious
He was wearing a trench coat.

Eric and Dylan still relevant in 2018. Based legends.

_100042234_us_shootings_comparisons_640v3-nc.png
jfl at texas and florida

Mentalcel prolly. Definitely Chad looks but got skullfucked in the military somehow.

Stupid on one hand, he could have just gone out and whores would be jumping on his dick all day long.

OTOH great target choice, great body count and a sui at the end.

Hope he targeted femoids.

I can't wait to lose my rights because of this idiot. :feelsautistic::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope: