Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Actually an interesting watch to see how life was back in the day for chad before hes sent off to war

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Choose the bear then, See if i care.
★★★★★

1864​

SD 6.80 na min
When Prussia and Austria declare war on Denmark, two brothers are called to serve in the bloodiest battle in Denmark's history.
Genre:Drama, Fantasy, War
Release:2015-06-11
Director:Ole Bornedal
Production:Miso Film, Danmarks Radio DR, TV2 Norge
Cast:Jakob Oftebro, Pilou Asbæk, Sidse Babett Knudsen, Nicolas Bro, Ludwig Trepte... more
Tags:watch 1864 free, watch 1864 hd, 1864 online, where to watch 1864, 1864 free online, teenage girl, heart attack, full frontal male nudity, 1864, amour et trahisons en temps de guerre, austrian empire, barn dance

1864​

SD 6.80 na min
When Prussia and Austria declare war on Denmark, two brothers are called to serve in the bloodiest battle in Denmark's history.
Genre:Drama, Fantasy, War
Release:2015-06-11
Director:Ole Bornedal
Production:Miso Film, Danmarks Radio DR, TV2 Norge
Cast:Jakob Oftebro, Pilou Asbæk, Sidse Babett Knudsen, Nicolas Bro, Ludwig Trepte... more
Tags:watch 1864 free, watch 1864 hd, 1864 online, where to watch 1864, 1864 free online, teenage girl, heart attack, full frontal male nudity, 1864, amour et trahisons en temps de guerre, austrian empire, barn dance
you wont see this but a certain something arrived. I will make a thread in the future. It arrived earlier than I thought. Its so weird, its a package with blue letters that says "Kazpost"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back