Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Actually inkwell your standards are too high

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★★

Jeremy Kyle:
Images 18

To IT this is someone who is ugly and "somehow managed to find a girl", He literally mogs everyone on this forum.

FlOXIokX0AQtJvQ

My standards are quite simple:
Be atleast 18
Don't be obese

My Looksmatch standards:
have atleast a 7 inch dick
be atleast 6 feet tall
Make 6 figures
Have a atleast a 7/10 Face
Be fit
have a 6 six pack
don't have weirdo hobbies
have normalfags hobbies
have good eyes
be mentally well (no autism)
be emotionally available but never show your emotions

also "femcels" are not real they could have relationships with their looksmatch and above but only want chad, fuck them they are literally retarded femoids who are a 4 at best but want a 9 or a 10. I'd have a relationship with any of these "femcels" but because they are bullshit artists they won't want it cause i'm ugly and autistic.

1646436822591s

ITfags won't change their mind

So many of these arguments have been debunked 10s of times all these years, and yet they says the same thing always " Lower your standards incel :feelstastyman:" its already fcking low as it is dipshit, what do you want us to do??? Date a rock or something???

So many of these arguments have been debunked 10s of times all these years, and yet they says the same thing always " Lower your standards incel :feelstastyman:" its already fcking low as it is dipshit, what do you want us to do??? Date a rock or something???
They just want to buy into their own bullshit so they have an excuse to continue making fun of us, if to them it wasn't our own fault they wouldn't be able justify their own actions towards us. They are moral bullies, too cowardly to bully those who are weak just because of it, they always have to find an excuse to bully people like us.

IT will invent a new religion before admitting unfuckable people exist

They just want to buy into their own bullshit so they have an excuse to continue making fun of us, if to them it wasn't our own fault they wouldn't be able justify their own actions towards us. They are moral bullies, too cowardly to bully those who are weak just because of it, they always have to find an excuse to bully people like us.
most of them would be incel tier themselves at least the males supporting the arguments, if they only would stop drinking soy and face the brutal reality :soy::foidSoy:

whenever these faggots talk about a "ugly" guy that got a girlfriend its always a white normie

I really fucking hate it when they say OUR standards are too high. Are you fucking kidding me??? Yeah, there are a few incels who are volcels, stacycels and virgincels, but they are a TINY MINORITY.

The male loneliness problem is 100% caused by women having extremely high standards. That's not even up for debate, it's objective reality.

Later on I want to create an anonymous poll where I'm asking incels if they would be willing to ascend with their looksmatch, I'm sure at least 80% would say yes.

So other than that tiny minority, it's NOT about standards. I have literal 0 standards. A woman needs to be alive, not obese, and not have facial birth defects, that's it. But it doesn't matter.

Women either find you attractive, or they don't. If you're a truecel uglycel, no woman will EVER be attracted to you. I'm 30 years old and I've never once experienced in my entire fucking life a compliment from a woman.

Yet another example of IT not understanding incels. They really think we're just normies who are virgin because we want only Stacy. They never engage with what we are actually saying. But that's not surprising. They only say they want to 'help' incels to virtuesignal. But their main purpose has always been to mock subhuman sad men.

most incels barely have standards and think that every becky with makeup is a stacy

how tf are their standards 'too high'?

retarded ITcel logic

why do foids never take responsibility

it's not incels' faults for having high standards

it's foids' fault for being ugly

so either way foids are to blame

stop being entitled, foids! :foidSoy:

All I want is looksmatch. But any foid who is looksmatched wants htn NTfags. Fuck this world.

The Jeremy Kyle show is a drama show where poor ugly people do cheap gossip on. I don't think they were referring to the man himself; more like the contestants of the show.

And no, I don't have high standards. I would be content with my looksmatch.

The Jeremy Kyle show is a drama show where poor ugly people do cheap gossip on. I don't think they were referring to the man himself; more like the contestants of the show.

And no, I don't have high standards. I would be content with my looksmatch.
Hmm that makes more sense, but I still wouldn't be surprised if she was actually talking about him.

I've seen foids saying Jeremy Allen is the ugliest man alive

Projection as usual

How can there be leagues if looks don’t matter?

they’re robots they say the same shit all the time

They say the same shit over and over

Nuke IT from reddit

Its not that I aim too high. No woman has ever been interested in me. Nobody. Not even one. I'm too ugly for any woman and they hate ugly men