Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Addicted to Ben Shapiro YouTube shorts

I don't like conservatives, but he's special.

I'd give him a gold star. :feelshmm:

He is reasonable on most things except for Israel

He is reasonable on most things except for Israel
He’s not reasonable at all he’s a neoliberal kike. All his ideas are just the ideas of liberals during the 70s. Except hes more slightly more pro religious.

He’s not reasonable at all he’s a neoliberal kike.
He cucks over gays and women like the majority of (((conservatives))) and just pretends to like Christians for more shekels. He doesn't say anything that we already didn't know

He cucks over gays and women like the majority of (((conservatives))) and just pretends to like Christians for more shekels. He doesn't say anything that we already didn't know
Yup. Anyone who still falls for any of these cuckservative grifts or neolib talking point after the year 2020 is NGMI. The issue is liberalism as a whole which these cuckservatives subscribe to

ALL (((liberals))) and (((conservatives))) are just lying to your face and most don't even care.

Fakecel trait is when someone doesn't know about the Juden :feelskek: . Ben Sharpieinasshole is just rehashing bullshit said a million times ovER, but putting his own Juden twist on them.

He's a cuck and I want to cum on that tiny hat and make him wear my cum while it drips down his big-nosed face. No homo, naturally. Just for humiliation.

ALL (((liberals))) and (((conservatives))) are just lying to your face and most don't even care.

Fakecel trait is when someone doesn't know about the Juden :feelskek: . Ben Sharpieinasshole is just rehashing bullshit said a million times ovER, but putting his own Juden twist on them.

He's a cuck and I want to cum on that tiny hat and make him wear my cum while it drips down his big-nosed face. No homo, naturally. Just for humiliation.
Ok, can anyone on this site read because I stated that I didn't like Ben Shapiro. I just found his shorts funny ironically and now everyone's trying their hardest to start a political debate.

Ok, can anyone on this site read because I stated that I didn't like Ben Shapiro. I just found his shorts funny ironically and now everyone's trying their hardest to start a political debate.
I think our autism is clashing, because I never said anything in my post about it being directed at YOU I was just calling out Ben's cucks in general, but I could've worded it better for sure.