Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Adding few tablespoons of soy sauce to ragu or bolognese sauce makes it better

Mecoja

Mecoja

Lost child of God
★★★★★
Add it into the meat when its halfway cooked, together with grounded paprika and let it caramelize a bit before adding tomato.
Funny GIF

i don't buy soy sauce since no one sell it where i live but i use milk, butter and flour to make white pasta sauce.
i add tomato also but mostly red vegtables since i am not a real fan of tomatoo.

Based and soysauce-pilled

I prefer protein or creatine.

i don't buy soy sauce since no one sell it where i live but i use milk, butter and flour to make white pasta sauce.
Nice. Its not common also where i live, lately east asian food is getting more popular, so i wanted to try something new since i cook same shits for twenty years.
i add tomato also but mostly red vegtables since i am not a real fan of tomatoo.
Im a huge fan of anything containing tomato and meat. Making sauces by deglazing roasted chicken taste good, chickhen oils/fat from roasted skin gives nice aroma for pastas.

Last edited:
I'll give it a try later.

I made Ragu once and it was kind of disappointing. I added some gochujang and it made it a little better.
Obviously adding cheese made it taste nice. Everything tastes nice with cheese.

I bought sushi some time ago and it came with a small package of soy sauce. And it tasted salty. Like water with salt. I don't get the point of soy sauce. It also distracts from the taste of the food.

I made Ragu once and it was kind of disappointing. I added some gochujang and it made it a little better.
Obviously adding cheese made it taste nice. Everything tastes nice with cheese.
Sauteing minced onion, carrots and little bit of garlic to the point they burn a little before adding meat makes it taste better.

I bought sushi some time ago and it came with a small package of soy sauce. And it tasted salty. Like water with salt. I don't get the point of soy sauce. It also distracts from the taste of the food.
With pork or beef it gives even more meaty flavor.