Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Adolf Hitler Appreciation Thread

fang

fang

Admiral
★★★★★

Adolf Hitler took the fight for Greatness against the entire world and almost won.
He made Germany a superpower, he brought back honor, he made vitality in every one of us a real, tangible thing.
The power of his image alone outmatches the strength of Abrahamic iconography, parasites among us still quake in their boots every single time He is mentioned, because, in truth, the entire wicked global order of today is built on suppressing Great Men like Him.
There is no doubt that people will talk about Adolf Hitler for millennia to come and I will do my best to follow my Führer.
HEIL HITLER!

Last edited:
Racism = No Parent

へール ヒトラー

@Govid_Dorious @Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown

View attachment 789401

Adolf Hitler took the fight for Greatness against the entire world and almost won.
He made Germany a superpower, he brought back honor, he made vitality in every one of us a real, tangible thing.
The power of his image alone outmatches the strength of Abrahamic iconography, parasites among us still quake in their boots every single time He is mentioned, because, in truth, the entire wicked global order of today is built on suppressing Great Men like Him.
There is no doubt that people will talk about Adolf Hitler for millennia to come and I will do my best to follow my Führer.
HEIL HITLER!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcVb6l4TpHw

Nazi era​

See also: Women in Nazi Germany

Historians have paid special attention to Nazi Germany's efforts to reverse the gains that women made before 1933, especially during the liberal Weimar Republic.[20] It appears the role of women in Nazi Germany changed according to circumstances. Theoretically, the Nazis believed that women must be subservient to men, avoid careers, devote themselves to childbearing and child-rearing, and be a helpmate of the traditional dominant father in the traditional family.[21] However, before 1933, women played important roles in the Nazi organization and were allowed some autonomy to mobilize other women. After Adolf Hitler came to power in 1933, the activist women were replaced by bureaucratic women who emphasized feminine virtues, marriage, and childbirth. As Germany prepared for war, large numbers were incorporated into the public sector and with the need for full mobilization of factories by 1943, all women were required to register with the employment office. Women's wages remained unequal and women were denied positions of leadership or control.[22]

In 1934, Hitler proclaimed, "[A woman's] world is her husband, her family, her children, her house."[23] Women's highest calling was motherhood. Laws that had protected women's rights were repealed and new laws were introduced to restrict women to the home and in their roles as wives and mothers. Women were barred from government and university positions. Women's rights groups, such as the moderate BDF, were disbanded, and replaced with new social groups that would reinforce Nazi values, under the leadership of the Nazi Party and the head of women's affairs in Nazi Germany, Reichsfrauenführerin Gertrud Scholtz-Klink.[24]

In 1944–45, more than 500,000 women volunteers were uniformed auxiliaries in the German armed forces (Wehrmacht). About the same number served in civil aerial defense, 400,000 volunteered as nurses, and many more replaced drafted men in the wartime economy.[25] In the Luftwaffe, they served in combat roles helping to operate the anti—aircraft systems that shot down Allied bombers.[26]
not bad
roman rome GIF

why the fuck is uploading images so hard on this site the faggot load bar gets stuck on 100% for an eternity and you can't even upload half the images

Upload images as png images
same shit, load bar gets stuck on 100% for like 2 minutes and half the time it doesn't give any option to insert image when it's done processing I guess

1669627753651198m
40558   SoyBooru

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoF9HUvYPKs

The last great leader of Europe, even if people don't recognize it.

He was right all along, and the germans were crusaders, fighting against the j00ish/fr33m@s0n cabal(all of them worship satan btw, while the germans were christian
hitler-christianity-meme-featured.jpg
).

D-bmsXNU4AE5-7C.jpg

Shieet

When people realize this it'll already be too late. It already is.

I’m literally Dirlewanger