Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Adolf Hitler vs average IT poster

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
Who would win in a fight? Assuming both are blood lusted

St. Hitler snorts a bunch of meth and tears them apart

Hitler is the greatest human being who ever existed. IT posters are mostly incels in denial who think that by being feminists they will get pussy. I'll bet on Hitler.

It wasn't even ironic or edgy. I am being serious. I mean every word of that sentence.
Even Louis Farrakhan said that Hitler was a great man

I just love how leftists (including ITcucks) claim to have the moral high grown for fighting against "misogynists" yet they still have the innate desire for killing us off for being weak in their eyes.

I hate hypocrites above all else.

Hitler was a decorated WW1 hero, he would obviously murder the fuck out of every IT poster, and I say this as a deathnic

Hitler's Vril levels are off the charts, the whole of IT at once doesn't stand a fucking chance, he just blows them away

Hitler was a decorated WW1 hero, he would obviously murder the fuck out of every IT poster, and I say this as a deathnic
You re my favorite rice. You should be king of China, emperor of Japan and President for life of a united Korea

Hitler uses gas attack!!! It is very effective...:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

IT foid uses "words" it is very ineffective:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Hitler Wins!!!!:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

hitler gasses all of them

So a WW1 veteran vs a soy cuck?

hitler will use his hyperborean superpowers to knock every last IT cuck back to the bedroom where their wives are getting fucked by black bulls

Mein führer would destroy all these trannysoys without lifting a finger undoubtably

Last edited: