Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Adolf Hitler's gf

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
Editver1

@Adolf Hitler

revive hitler we need him.

At least Hitler wasn’t an Incel

Adolf had a lot of girls he was warlordmaxxed.

Adolf had a lot of girls he was warlordmaxxed.
No, he did not. He was too autistic and obsessed with his public image to take advantage of his warlordmaxxing. He literally kept his relationship with Eva Troon hidden for years as a political stunt so that women in Germany would think they would have a chance with him or something to garner popularity more broadly.

Also, this shit makes me KEK every time I read it:

Relationships with women​

Ernst Hanfstaengl, one of the members of Hitler's inner circle in the early years in Munich, wrote that "I felt Hitler was a case of a man who was neither fish, flesh nor fowl, neither fully homosexual nor fully heterosexual ... I had formed the firm conviction that he was impotent, the repressed, masturbating type."[18] Nevertheless, Hanfstaengl was convinced enough of Hitler's heterosexuality that he unsuccessfully tried to encourage a romantic relationship between Hitler and Martha Dodd, daughter of the American ambassador.[19] According to Hanfstaengl, filmmaker Leni Riefenstahl tried to begin a relationship with Hitler early on, but he turned her down.[20] Magda Goebbels invited Hitler to parties to encourage him to meet women, but he showed no interest. When pro-Nazi foreign women like Unity Mitford visited, Hitler usually lectured them about politics.[21]

That's not Hitler

832395082362 69325

The only reason I hate Hitler is because he got more pussy than me.

He was a fakecel, fuck him.

I remember reading somewhere that hitler was abnormally tall

Bro, i'm seriously starting to think you've legit developed a cuck fetish for WMLF.