Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion adoptedcels

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
Anyone else adopted here? I got adopted as a baby so I always lived with my adoptive family and not my biological one. ngl I like it better since my parents now are way better off. I am white and adopted by white parents so we look related somewhat at least.

no man i am not adopted

i might be adopted ngl

What do your parents look like

What do your parents look like
my mom looks young for her age + she is in shape and my dad was Chad lite tier though now he is upper tier normie since he is old now.

That's when all the fakecels (97.32% of members) will be out partying tho
they come on here with their friends to show them how much cooler they are compared to us. We are basically a zoo to them.

Why were u adopted ? :feelstrash:
Whats with ur realparents now?

Why were u adopted ? :feelstrash:
Whats with ur realparents now?
my parents had me too young so they gave me up for adoption. idk what they are up to now really tbh. All I know is that my birthdad is an EMT and my birthmom is a bio teacher.

my parents had me too young so they gave me up for adoption. idk what they are up to now really tbh. All I know is that my birthdad is an EMT and my birthmom is a bio teacher.
But do u still have contact with them? Do u know how they look? Are u mad at them!? :feelstrash:

But do u still have contact with them? Do u know how they look? Are u mad at them!? :feelstrash:
I kind of do but not really, especially not my birthmom its really only my birth dad that reaches out. I'm not really mad at them tbh though I'm annoyed my mom was a prolife tard and didn't just abort me. Her stressful as fuck pregnancy (she came from an ultra religious background and literally went into hiding when she was pregnant with me) caused me health issues probably.

I kind of do but not really, especially not my birthmom its really only my birth dad that reaches out. I'm not really mad at them tbh though I'm annoyed my mom was a prolife tard and didn't just abort me. Her stressful as fuck pregnancy (she came from an ultra religious background and literally went into hiding when she was pregnant with me) caused me health issues probably.
Do u see ur parents as cucks?
How did u figure out u were adoped? :feelstrash:

Do u see ur parents as cucks?
How did u figure out u were adoped? :feelstrash:
not really tbh. They wanted a kid but couldn't have them so they just bought some. Also they partially had us so we could work for them ngl :feelstrash:

I knew ever since I was young it was never a secret

So u have other adoped sublings and how much did u coast? :feelstrash: :feelslala:
I have 1 other (technically 2 but my other brother was only around for a very short while and I barely remember him) and its around 40k to 50k per child to adopt one from the US as a baby.

I have 1 other (technically 2 but my other brother was only around for a very short while and I barely remember him) and its around 40k to 50k per child to adopt one from the US as a baby.
Damn u worthy af :feelstrash: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: i wish i was 40k worth im jealous

no but i was, but i back to my family ded srs