Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Advantages of being black

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
I've noticed people tend not to fuck with you atleast. They don't bully you or anything. They tend to keep their distance. You get less slack for being ugly too

IMG_1462.jpg

u get to say nigga

foid assume u have a bbc

not much honestly

if you're even slightly intelligent as a black person you will be completely cast out and isolated, also of course if you don't live up to the stereotypes.

not much honestly

if you're even slightly intelligent as a black person you will be completely cast out and isolated, also of course if you don't live up to the stereotypes.

not a truer word has been spoken

BBC can't be incels.

Period.

You don't get bullied unless you're a mega manlet and a framecel.

but they call you a nigger behind your back

BBC stereotype.

It only works if you have one though

you only don't get fucked with if you are tyrone

you dont get judged to harshly unless youre a manlet.

Being Somali is hell because we look black without the positive stereotypes of being black. We are just seen as skinny and ugly and we can’t run BBC or thug game. It’s over for Somalicels

You can run rapper game even if you can't rap.

I've noticed people tend not to fuck with you atleast. They don't bully you or anything. They tend to keep their distance. You get less slack for being ugly too
Only if your a hood nigga. If you're a passive, normal, non stereotypical black your as much as a target to be bullied like everyone else that gets bullied. Speaking from experience.

There’s no advantages

You will have minimal eyelid exposure. Guaranteed.