Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ADVICE: DONT GYMCEL LIKE ME

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★★
ITS GONNA BE THE FIRST TIME I SAY SOME SHIT LIKE THIS BUT DONT DO IT ITS NOT WORTH IT YOU WILL LEAS YOURSELF TO A PATH OF RESENTMENT HATRED AND EXTREME ANGER AT THE WORLD YOU WINT BE ABLE TO LIVE. IM ABOUT TO DIE SOON I CAN FEEL IT EVEN THOUGH IM NOT KILLING MYSELF DIRECTLY BUT THE WORLD IS KILLING ME SLOWLY MENTALLY

Wrong. I might be incel but I feel pretty good that I could beat up chad if he messed with me

Wrong. I might be incel but I feel pretty good that I could beat up chad if he messed with me
What would u do in situations where a muscular niggers come to beat you up til unconsciously?

ITS GONNA BE THE FIRST TIME I SAY SOME SHIT LIKE THIS BUT DONT DO IT ITS NOT WORTH IT YOU WILL LEAS YOURSELF TO A PATH OF RESENTMENT HATRED AND EXTREME ANGER AT THE WORLD YOU WINT BE ABLE TO LIVE. IM ABOUT TO DIE SOON I CAN FEEL IT EVEN THOUGH IM NOT KILLING MYSELF DIRECTLY BUT THE WORLD IS KILLING ME SLOWLY MENTALLY
Yeah but why what are the cons? I'm gymcelling and minus the discomfort and time it takes it's actually a good cope.

Nigga, without gymcelling in my life, it would quite literally be over for my pathetic ass. The serotonin boost is my only source of happiness.

was never going to anyway

What's you niggas should do if this nigger is your opponents?

My nigger . I’m a gymcel too, stop worshipping this niggER. NiggERs can’t fight because of their low IQ

Gymmaxxing gives you something to do. It’s good for neets

What's you niggas should do if this nigger is your opponents?

Johnhatenigger12 come on bro you hate niggers now face them and fight . Don’t be scared of them they are just niggERs

Johnhatenigger12 come on bro you hate niggers now face them and fight . Don’t be scared of them they are just niggERs
My nigger . I’m a gymcel too, stop worshipping this niggER. NiggERs can’t fight because of their low IQ
Nigga, when since i started wroshiping a nigger?

that's the specific question, not told you to fuck that nigger.

Of course, i would throw a giant rock at that nigger then he immediately collapsed down and ended up the coma

niggers are low IQ but high fight IQ like bears

View: https://x.com/crazyclips_/status/1778558649008259568?s=46&t=gFPWxfKkKopQz2i8nuO1fw

Wrong once again.
Look at this dumb niggER
IMG 3411

They fight like retards with their head all the way back leaning back and blindly “throwing hands”
Shieeeeeeeeeee

Gun. I'd still win without one though.
All he focus on his body, is about getting foids (i refering to snowfoids) attracted to him just because he is a tryone. look how retarded he look :feelskek:

i just throw a brick or sucker-punch his back of the head tbh