Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion (Advice) Gymcels GTFIH

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

|| KHHV Lolicon Animecel || the King of N.E.E.Ts
★★★★★
I decided to start gymcelling so I can build muscleand not be a limp noodle like I've been the past 21 years. I've been lifting some 10kg(aprox) dumbells I got as a gift when I was 17 for a couple months now, I have noticed significant muscle growth and strength but how can I gain more muscle/strenth faster? I bought some BCAA and whey protein today to help and figured I'd ask you fuckers.
any good bicep/tricep exercises I can do at home either with my own bodyweight or with a dumbell?

I've been doing 3 sets of 12 bicep curls and 3 sets of 15 for triceps

The concentration curl is pretty based:

I also have a pull up bar at home and have noticed a good amount gains in my biceps and core from doing chinups.

Last edited:
How big did they get? Im considering getting around 66lb-90lb and i dont have any lifting experience

@Haywire what advice do you give

compound lifts, lots of sets if you can't grow a particular muscle

I don’t workout in public I’m too high inhib

How big did they get? Im considering getting around 66lb-90lb and i dont have any lifting experience
Don't have any measuring tape, but my T-shirt sleeves are getting tight around the muscles so I guess they're getting pretty big
I don’t workout in public I’m too high inhib
Who said I'm in public lol? im doing it at home, can't stand going to gyms

focus on your personality
when i gymmaxed i did alot of supersets