Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Advice to some of our members that interact with youngsters

D

Draconian Times

-
One advice I give to people that interact with youngsters is, never take yourself too seriously around them. Laugh it off.

Some teenagers are quite rude, but it is their silly way of getting to know you. I recall meeting a teenager at the park that wore my football team's jersey and I initiated the conversation by mentioning her jersey, to which she replied with sarcasm something like, "No, it is not that team, can't you see?"

Instead of being offended, I laughed it off and everything worked out in the end. We became acquaintances (not friends because we don't see each other that often). Had I taken that personally, I would never get to meet her. Another opportunity wasted.

Last edited:
i hate brats
especially school kids. they're so rude and shameless these days, their parents don't even bother parenting them the proper way
i promise if i had a minor try to make fun of me, i will break his fucking arm

Yeah I'm sure some Chad teenager laughing at me for being short and ugly wants to be my friend

Instead of being offended, I laughed it off and everything worked out in the end. We became acquaintances

incels.is

Yeah I'm sure some Chad teenager laughing at me for being short and ugly wants to be my friend
It’s normies that do this not chad

Also the only kids that do this are degenerate hood rats. Most people respect authority and those older than them unless you go to the ghetto

Show us her tits!

You're a very bluepilled incel, that's low iq as fuck

loli hunting at the park, I see

"Just let you being insulted bro"