Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

AdvocateDoogy, IT's friend and beloved ex-mod gets clown boy treatment [Doogy gets permanently suspended from reddit for harassment]

The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★

:feelskek:

RIP reddit karma

Should make an account here tbh

Reddit being based for once

Best fucking mod this forum ever had tbh

That retard is digging his own grave.

The gynocentric simping system he defended so forcefully came back and fucked him in the ass. I hope he learns his lesson that feminism simply can't benefit any man, especially not an autistic lvm. But knowing how big of an retard he is, he's gonna blame us and either ropes or make an alt.

Lol what did you submit to them. He is definitely crying over this, his life’s work is gone

harassment in chat? care to share screenshots?
I have the chats tbh. Remind me tomorrow though. Effort to go back through a chat and find them at the moment. Alcoholic laziness. I have three saved though, so have these for now. They're not in order though. I dont care to put them in order atm because over for me. I'll save the rest later when i'm not quite as dead and lazy

There's more but i'm too lazy to scroll atm.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 37
Doggy bros oh no no no!

That nigga is probably crying in his pillow rn over losing all that karma from years of posting thousands of his shitty autistic comics.

Damn I may be a currycel but thank goddess I’m not Doggycel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back