Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill African Societies were historically run by foids - Monarchies were often Matriarchal

• Thread starter mr9jg8n.f89df874jktq
  • Start date
M

mr9jg8n.f89df874jktq

Recruit
★★★
The Cushites were led by a 'Candace' African Female leader.

The Hausa/Nigerians were similarly led by a 'Kabara'

Sub-Saharan African society was traditionally denominated by Foids unlike Eurasian societies which were patriarchies.

Last edited:

In some traditional societies and cultures, membership in their groups was – and, in the following list, still is if shown in italics – inherited matrilineally. Examples include the Cherokee, Choctaw, Gitksan, Haida, Hopi, Iroquois, Lenape, Navajo and Tlingit of North America; the Kuna people of Panama; the Kogi and Carib of South America; the Minangkabau people of West Sumatra, Indonesia and Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia; the Trobrianders, Dobu and Nagovisi of Melanesia; the Nairs of Kerala and the Bunts of Karnataka in south India; the Khasi, Jaintia and Garo of Meghalaya in northeast India; the Ngalops and Sharchops of Bhutan; Muslims and the Tamils in eastern Sri Lanka; the Mosuo of China; the Kayah of Southeast Asia, the Picti of Scotland, the Basques of Spain and France; the Ainu of Japan, the Akan including the Ashanti of Ghana; most groups across the so-called "matrilineal belt" of south-central Africa; the Tuareg of west and north Africa; the Serer of Senegal, The Gambia and Mauritania.

Matrilinear societies have occurred everywhere, they just tend to be out competed by patriarchal societies in their area and fade into obscurity, or alternatively collapsing on their own. Having a matrilinear society tends to interfere with technological and societal development, as well as tribal identity and unity.

Last edited:
that's why they became slaves

What is with you can these race topics lmfao Western, Eastern, African, were all matriarchal at some point

Matriarchal societies have occurred everywhere, they just tend to be out competed by patriarchies in their area and fade into obscurity, or alternatively collapsing on their own. Having a matriarchal society tends to interfere with technological and societal development, as well as tribal identity and unity.

"Matriarchies may also be confused with matrilineal, matrilocal, and matrifocal societies. "

"Matriarchies may also be confused with matrilineal, matrilocal, and matrifocal societies. "

Good point, I corrected my original comment, I didn't realize that there was a distinction between matrilinearity and matriarchy.

Wouldn't that mean that there have been almost no truly matriarchal societies in history though? Even the kingdom of Kush, which you provided as an example, wasn't strictly matriarchal, because there were still ruling kings, and most of the government was male..

Last edited:
Good point, I corrected my original comment, I didn't realize that there was a distinction between matrilinearity and matriarchy.

Wouldn't that mean that there have been almost no truly matriarchal societies in history though? Even the kingdom of Kush, which you provided as an example, wasn't strictly matriarchal, because there were still ruling kings, and most of the government was male..

The Candace was an actual regent who had the power to commission the duties of a ruler like ordering projects to be developed, etc.

Last edited:
Patriarchy is useful for developing civilizations

What is with you can these race topics lmfao Western, Eastern, African, were all matriarchal at some point
Greycel trolling. He'll be gone soon

in-africa-we-dont-give-men-power-because-if-you-give-them-that-chance-they-will-spoil-it-and-thats-why-you-have-malaria-and-i-have-pizza.jpg

Matriarchal society where roles were actually reversed so with women being the disposable ones never existed. They just got the power without the responsibility. They altered so much the balance between responsibility and authority that they ended up either collapsing or being stuck forever in the stone age

men are better leaders than women. women lack Testosterone to lead.They lack ambitions as well. And I doubt theyre any good at leading.

only MEN see the real PURPOSE behind it all, the TARGET of their JOURNEY. women cant see it. women can only see how to live ez life thanks to her pussy. WOMAN would never have any reason or ambition to invent computers, cars, internet, anything! and especially not to lead a country or society towards success and prosperity

WOMEN are not cut for that and WILL NEVER BE (at least not in next 10k years)

over for bbc copers :feelsmage:

The males spend all their time trying to impress foids , fighting eachother, killing eachother....

Matriarchal society where roles were actually reversed so with women being the disposable ones never existed. They just got the power without the responsibility. They altered so much the balance between responsibility and authority that they ended up either collapsing or being stuck forever in the stone age