Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme "after discovering IT, I realized I dated an incel"

i think the most part is that she was attracted to a racist and let it slide. NO SHIT THIS GUY IS HUUWHITE af

retarded foids

Wow. So many contradictions in her dumb post. She was attracted to his funny personality but then she says that hes a good riddance and his jokes were the worst. Being an incel and also mgtow doent make sense either.

What can I say except its over? Even if we manage to "ascend" , our sexual inexperience is gonna send us back to inceldom because the foid will think were incels or faggots... I mean if you cum too soon because you are super excited and new to this then how can sje assume youre a fag... Its kind of weird the sex didnt get better but whatever. Its over. If you ascend you will get dumped for being ex incel anyway.

it's ovER for LARPers. sounds fake as fuck

Wow. So many contradictions in her dumb post. She was attracted to his funny personality but then she says that hes a good riddance and his jokes were the worst. Being an incel and also mgtow doent make sense either.

What can I say except its over? Even if we manage to "ascend" , our sexual inexperience is gonna send us back to inceldom because the foid will think were incels or faggots... I mean if you cum too soon because you are super excited and new to this then how can sje assume youre a fag... Its kind of weird the sex didnt get better but whatever. Its over. If you ascend you will get dumped for being ex incel anyway.
itz fake

"he had all the attributes of an incel without being a lifelong, single virgin."

So he's not an incel at all then.

i think the most part is that she was attracted to a racist and let it slide. NO SHIT THIS GUY IS HUUWHITE af
GUARANTEED it was an ethnik foid.