Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

After fifteen minutes of trying to find a match in call of duty

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Freak of nature
★★★★★
It finally found a lobby, How much fucking shit has call of duty gone to since they released bo2, BO2 was the last good cod game in my opinion and also black ops cold war, Those 2

Call of Duty sucks. Overpriced games. MW3 was good, as well as MW2 and BO + BO2. I liked playing single player back then. And, in fact, I was actually good on MW3 (Wii version), ending up with some prestige levels unlike on PC version (lots of cheaters and high-IQ chinks by 2017 and onwards).

It finally found a lobby, How much fucking shit has call of duty gone to since they released bo2, BO2 was the last good cod game in my opinion and also black ops cold war, Those 2
Agreed, except BO3 instead of Cold War, Cold War sucked ass.

Modern Warfare(2019) was ok.

Modern Warfare(2019) was ok.
I will probably never play it since it's too way overpriced even on Steam Sales (over 20 euro price tag). What the hell is wrong with (((Activision)))?

Call of Duty sucks. Overpriced games. MW3 was good, as well as MW2 and BO + BO2. I liked playing single player back then. And, in fact, I was actually good on MW3 (Wii version), ending up with some prestige levels unlike on PC version (lots of cheaters and high-IQ chinks by 2017 and onwards).
Its the free, one, Also it ended up in some asshole shooting the whole team teamkilling everyone, Im about to ragequit, Fuck this shit!