Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion After the announcement that the mods would be banning lolicon content, I'm not sure how long this forum will last.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
I remember this one person I watch on YouTube pointed out that a way to test if a website is actually for free speech is if they ban lolicon drawings, if it does, then; it typically goes into a spiral of banning a bunch of other stuff until it's completely run by SJWs. I just don't know, man. :fuk:

As long as we can discuss pedophilia I think it's reasonable
This is an incel forum, why do you need to be posting lolicon, or even real children? It's not the place and can get the site in trouble
That being said, cucks like PPECel who cry about incels not comforming to society's standards are obnoxious

You can still post it in the sewers no?

Otherwise its over for free speech

God Damn it, you need a minority of freaks to keep some spice in a forum

You can still post it in the sewers no?

Otherwise its over for free speech

God Damn it, you need a minority of freaks to keep some spice in a forum
Relax. :feelsokman:

No one ever said we’re getting rid of @Broly or @Arescel after all. :feelskek:

As long as we can discuss pedophilia I think it's reasonable
This is an incel forum, why do you need to be posting lolicon, or even real children? It's not the place and can get the site in trouble
That being said, cucks like PPECel who cry about incels not comforming to society's standards are obnoxious
I don't really intend to post lolicon stuff myself. I'm just worried about that slippery slope; you know, the same kind that gave us trans kids 5 years after gay marriage?:feelskek:

what? no more lolis? :feelsUgh:

It's only a ban on the nudes anyway, right?

Also I really think I remember hearing that proper lolicon (nudes, sex, etc) is banned both in the US and UK (and many other countries I'm sure).

Personally I think this law is going too far, but I do think it's the case.

It's only a ban on the nudes anyway, right?

Also I really think I remember hearing that proper lolicon (nudes, sex, etc) is banned both in the US and UK (and many other countries I'm sure).

Personally I think this law is going too far, but I do think it's the case.
I don't know.:fuk:

FFS the majority of users voted agianst banning loli. What's the point of the polls if the mods already made up their minds in the first place? Shit's like making a "choice" in a telltell game that get overwritten or never brought up next part because the devs said so.

FFS the majority of users voted agianst banning loli. What's the point of the polls if the mods already made up their minds in the first place? Shit's like making a "choice" in a telltell game that get overwritten or never brought up next part because the devs said so.

This is how the EU works, lol

Stop it with Loli goddamn
You gave me a warning for shit encrusted assshole

tfw possession of loli hentai is banned in my country:fuk:

It's the canary in the coalmine.
I wonder how long until any positive opinion on mass shooters is a bannable offence for fear it lowers the opinions of glowies/sjw have of incels
But lets be real, it was banned because the admins simply don't like it. Optics was just an excuse. They knew if they were up front they'd never get away from the bluepill/agecuck label and the site would certainly die.

It's the canary in the coalmine.
I wonder how long until any positive opinion on mass shooters is a bannable offence for fear it lowers the opinions of glowies/sjw have of incels
But lets be real, it was banned because the admins simply don't like it. Optics was just an excuse. They knew if they were up front they'd never get away from the bluepill/agecuck label and the site would certainly die.
Well they still are :bluepill:.

I'm not against it, you gotta make some compromises on the heavily cucked modern internet or else your site will only become a bigger honeypot, especially one dedicated toward's society's most despised: ugly lonely males.

I'm not against it, you gotta make some compromises on the heavily cucked modern internet or else your site will only become a bigger honeypot, especially one dedicated toward's society's most despised: ugly lonely males.
Well, since they are banning lolis, I'm just posting here until they start banning more things; which invariably happens at some point. Censorship always starts with either "Saving the chilluns" :soy: even though those missing posters you might see at a place like a grocery store might as well be an obituary page, and to protect against "Muh terrorism". Let's just ignore what BLM did in response to George Kirby.