Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Again for currycels who can beardmaxx

He's lucky because of his age. I mog him and yet I'm here, just goes to show how bad it has gotten for average males post tinder.

They look like they're in their 30s to 40s, and the fact that they got married means that they've probably known each other for a while now. Going back to the past to the time when they probably met each other brings us to the pre-tinder era, where his chances were much better, and red pill advice was probably a lot more useful than it is now. In addition, curries were in a much better position culturally in his time, because India was known for spirituality and stuff, with people like George Harrison going there, and he could attract w*men trying to EatPrayLoveMaxx or trying to "find themselves" easily. These days, curry smv has tanked because it's in vogue to hate us, and OLD has worsened the problems for average men, and so I doubt he'd be able to get with her in today's climate. Hope that clarifies.

He must be rich betabuxxer with golddigger wife, he looks like tiny ugly manlet.
Or it could be a poster for abroad dating agency, to give currycels hope and take their money

They look like they're in their 30s to 40s, and the fact that they got married means that they've probably known each other for a while now. Going back to the past to the time when they probably met each other brings us to the pre-tinder era, where his chances were much better, and red pill advice was probably a lot more useful than it is now. In addition, curries were in a much better position culturally in his time, because India was known for spirituality and stuff, with people like George Harrison going there, and he could attract w*men trying to EatPrayLoveMaxx or trying to "find themselves" easily. These days, curry smv has tanked because it's in vogue to hate us, and OLD has worsened the problems for average men, and so I doubt he'd be able to get with her in today's climate. Hope that clarifies.
Legit and high IQ. But luck still played an important role for him. I’m 30 myself and never had any chance with foids like the one in OP (she’s not even attractive) even in the pre tinder era. Since I’m white i have fewer cards to play than curries lmao.

he must have lots of money

More like hairmaxxed :lul: