Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Against the world

Berith

Berith

Du Doch Nicht
-
I would like to use Tinder just for fun, but my biggest fear is not being catfished and rejected, but that the people who know me will see my profile and will laugh at me. :cryfeels:
I'm really insecure about that.

Ahahahahaha imagine a flock of :foidSoy:s seeing your creepy cuk ass on tinder desperately simping for some pussy and they all start laughing and immediately swipe left:horror:

Ahahahahaha imagine a flock of :foidSoy:s seeing your creepy cuk ass on tinder desperately simping for some pussy and they all start laughing and immediately swipe left:horror:
yeah imagine... :feelsrope:

Yes, this will all happen when you do it. It's not an insecurity on your part, it's common sense. Even normies regularly write in various places online that their self-esteem has fallen drastically since they started using Tinder.

tinder is for women, since it’s mostly men that use it

I would like to use Tinder just for fun, but my biggest fear is not being catfished and rejected, but that the people who know me will see my profile and will laugh at me. :cryfeels:
That’s why I never made one

no point in using tinder unless you are at least a 7+, even redpill cucks know that