Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Age of empires 3 is unplayable, Both the new and the old.

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Freak of nature
★★★★★
Ok so i finally build a strong economy, And right as im starting to train soldiers massively a huge number of falconets, Bombers and whatnot fucks up my base, Cant go one time without being fucked by another player despite me doing everything i can, How the fuck at the beginning 5 min in they have all this shit, Uninstalling this game!

And my teamates have tons of unused villagers and just sit there, Doesnt even build military or help me when under attack despite 2v2 3v3 4v4

The fuck is even the point if its unplayable and im being raided 5 min in, It takes time to build a goddamn base!

Another game ruined

Age of empires 4 tho has just tons of people sitting in a lobby and doesnt start or if a lobby i get kicked from everyone because im low level, Why am i low level? Because i get kicked before i even get to play, Ive had this game for half a year now and i dont even get to level up because no one wants me there.

Every lobby i join, You have been kicked from the lobby.

i used to play ao1, never played the others

i used to play ao1, never played the others
Well its impossible to level up now, They will soy oh low level kick, How the fuck do i level up in theyre minds if i cant even get to play it?

Oh and it took me 5 joins to find a lobby that accept me to play, its broken!

I have uninstalled all the age of empire games now, Might play when the multiplayer improve if it ever does or find another strategy game.

Wgire

Ewww what the fuck, Whore!

I've only played 1 and 2. I guess I feel like it peaked with 2 so why bother with the others XD

Then again I've always been more into C&C and Petroglyph games.

I've only played 1 and 2. I guess I feel like it peaked with 2 so why bother with the others XD

Then again I've always been more into C&C and Petroglyph games.
In 2009 when i played on an old PC, The multiplayer was amazing, I captured so many fortresses and actually had good teamates, Now its fucked!, In itself its a good game, But the quality of players and the teamatery has fallen.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back