Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Age of Empires - Incel Edition

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-

TFW when I still play on the original disk from 2000

Best cope ever :forcedsmile:

I used to love playing AOE a while ago. Great fun. I think I only had the second one though.

Now this is pretty based ngl. What did you do to achieve that sort of dialogue, or is it already in there and you just changed the names of the soldiers?

jfl @ the soyboys

What did you do to achieve that sort of dialogue, or is it already in there and you just changed the names of the soldiers?
Pretty sure you can do stuff like that in the scenario editor ded serious.

The memories man

The late 90s and early 2000s were the golden age of gaming. Rich singleplayer experiences that had solid gameplay. Everything now is multiplayer lootbox gambling horseshit. Gaming has gotten too big and now the industry is ran by fat cat businessmen who just want bigger profits. EA ruined so many smaller studios by buying them up and just milking their IPs. Bioware, Maxis, Pandemic, Westwood... all good gaming studios that were completely destroyed by EA. There is also Blizzard which has been ruined with the Activision merger. Corporations now run the gaming world and at this point there is no turning back.

Depressing.

It's a great cope ngl

AoE is a great game. Too bad that the RTS genre is dead. (I mean is not really "dead" but new RTS games are mediocre at best)

The late 90s and early 2000s were the golden age of gaming. Rich singleplayer experiences that had solid gameplay. Everything now is multiplayer lootbox gambling horseshit. Gaming has gotten too big and now the industry is ran by fat cat businessmen who just want bigger profits. EA ruined so many smaller studios by buying them up and just milking their IPs. Bioware, Maxis, Pandemic, Westwood... all good gaming studios that were completely destroyed by EA. There is also Blizzard which has been ruined with the Activision merger. Corporations now run the gaming world and at this point there is no turning back.

Depressing.
Yeah it seems that everything in the 2010's era suck ass. From music to the gaming industry.

I started playing Civilization and made an incel empire

I love factorio, very nice game.
Also, space engineers, try that.