Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Agecucks be like: You can’t be attracted to younger women, there is a gap of maturity!

Didn’t watch but fuck agecucks.

this gap is omnipresent though no matter her age :feelsaww:

also no gap for my dick :feelsohh:

Yes a 50 years old man shouldn't be shamed for marrying a 20 years old foid.

Women should be arrested for pedophilia for sex with any man below 30.

There is nothing that makes me more angry because all of these men are hyoocrites, they are all attracted to teen girls but they wont admit, they will act all self-righteous and virtuous to gain societal approval.

There is nothing that makes me more angry because all of these men are hyoocrites, they are all attracted to teen girls but they wont admit, they will act all self-righteous and virtuous to gain societal approval.
Based

Can’t be attracted to this bro

Attachments

• FB6D1D08-68A2-4D18-B17A-E1E847B218FF.jpeg
    FB6D1D08-68A2-4D18-B17A-E1E847B218FF.jpeg
    87.4 KB · Views: 45
These guys are fucking retards anyway. Your brain doesn't "mature". Wtf would your brain maturing mean anyway it's an organ not a personality or an attitude. What their referencing is that your fluid intelligence (ability to solve complex problems) reaches its peak at 30. But this guy is a redpill shill selling advice for money, so he doesn't give a fuck.

Shannon was two years younger.