Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Agenda 21 says it all

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/documents/Agenda21.pdf

5.48. Special attention should be given to the critical role of women in population/environment programmes and in achieving sustainable development. Projects should take advantage of opportunities to link social, economic and environmental gains for women and their families. Empowerment of women is essential and should be assured through education, training and policies to accord and improve women's right and access to assets, human and civil rights, labour-saving measures, job opportunities and participation in decision-making. Population/environment programmes must enable women to mobilize themselves to alleviate their burden and improve their capacity to participate in and benefit from socio-economic development. Specific measures should be undertaken to close the gap between female and male illiteracy rates.

JFL if anyone is familiar with agenda 21, it is a united cuck nations "sustainable development plan" which highlights the issues in this world but if you actually read it fully, you then realise its much deeper than that.

I'm feeling lazy, can you tell me briefly the agenda it pushes?

I'm feeling lazy, can you tell me briefly the agenda it pushes?
The usual new world order crap and as seen in the quote above, for foids to take more critical roles in society. Everything you see the jews and feminists push for are written in agenda 21.

The usual new world order crap and as seen in the quote above, for foids to take more critical roles in society. Everything you see the jews and feminists push for are written in agenda 21.

the (((tribe))) said it's antisemetic so shut it down goyim join the climate cult why do you own property you need to ration it for mother gaia

the (((tribe))) said it's antisemetic so shut it down goyim join the climate cult why do you own property you need to ration it for mother gaia
oh vey

>Agenda 21
C0E8E33E 852A 458C 91AA 63F0B8372115

If foids want a critical role in things then they need to do what men have always had to do - just take it. The truth is most women want no part because there are too many respinsibilities especially on top of child rearing which i imagine most women want at some point.