Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee AITA for telling my daughter’s boyfriend to stop groping her?

Celasius

Celasius

★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/17csk8t/aita_for_telling_my_daughters_boyfriend_to_stop/?share_id=NYzbZLl9A6AZOET1tQHeE&utm_content=1&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_source=share&utm_term=1

TeeHee

Hi leddit. Am I the asshole for exemplifying good integrity and discipline and doing what any sane mother would do and protect my daughter from her boyfriend’s wrongdoings that could potentially harm her?

Am I disallowing her from feeling heckin’ empowered in her ability to determine her own choicerinos by involving myself in?

Am I being HECKING misogynistic here???

Also, what an absolutely amazing personality, Marcus! We can totally see why you have a girlfriend.

@Retardfuel nuke Reddit.

Dude, why is every fucking AITA post like this?! It's so fucking obnoxious.

"I just saw my neighbor beating my son to death, then he fucked his corpse. AITA for telling him: Stop doing that"

Jesus.
For once, live your fucking life without the need for validation on your actions.

I'm not gonna read the post, based on what you said, it seems like a really weird showing of how clownish and fucking retarded of a time we are living it.

Dude, why is every fucking AITA post like this?! It's so fucking obnoxious.
Fucking Redditors.

"I just saw my neighbor beating my son to death, then he fucked his corpse. AITA for telling him: Stop doing that"
Umm, sweetie. So much to unpack. Let’s see here... have you considered that maybe, just maybe, it was your son’s choice to be beaten by death? You can’t deprive him of HIS free choice, sweetie. You’re being problematic.

Umm, sweetie. So much to unpack. Let’s see here... have you considered that maybe, just maybe, it was your son’s choice to be beaten by death? You can’t deprive him of HIS free choice, sweetie. You’re being problematic.
I don't think Redditors are THAT stupid, honestly :feelskek::feelskek:
But I wouldn't be surprised if this comment actually existed.

Jesus.
For once, live your fucking life without the need for validation on your actions.
It's the complete normification of society.

Everything has to be decided by the normie hivemind. People don't want to think for themselves anymore.

Both women are shithawks

I don't think Redditors are THAT stupid, honestly :feelskek::feelskek:
But I wouldn't be surprised if this comment actually existed.
It’s not just stupidity. They are just so promiscuous and le sex positive that they’ve completely lost their sense of rationality. Anything that’s conventionally moderate or even slightly right leaning is seen as “controlling women” or “taking away their rights” to them. It’s insane.

It’s not just stupidity. They are just so promiscuous and le sex positive that they’ve completely lost their sense of rationality. Anything that’s conventionally moderate or even slightly right leaning is seen as “controlling women” or “taking away their rights” to them. It’s insane.
Basically... And it will only get worse :feelsokman:

A subreddit for the court of public opinion on reddit :feelsclown:

Jesus.

This is why I don't believe the statistics given about reddit being majority male. No fucking way.

Why the fuck would anyone ask Redditors for any piece of advice ever?
They are all bluepilled low-tier normies or 30yo legbeard cat foids, and they all are stupidly left-wing.

Why the fuck would anyone ask Redditors for any piece of advice ever?
They are all bluepilled low-tier normies or 30yo legbeard cat foids, and they all are stupidly left-wing.
The industrial revolution and it's consequences have been a disaster for the human race. Uncle Ted would go on a very long and angry rant if he ever saw this kind of dispiccable behaviour.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back