Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

AITB, My Friend Thinks I'm A Hateful Incel

I'm a broken record over this but people change a lot in early 20s due to brain development and it can turn them into completely different people. It happened loads with people I knew.

Suddenly they see you as bad even if you are pretty much the same person that they liked just a year or two before.

I'd say it's almost definitely that.

Dude should not be friends for Ray. Ray is not going to have a good time after the engagement. I don't know why people are only talking about OP being homophobic while not addressing Ray as a needy bitch who can't sympathize with a virgin friend. Ray was clearly talking down on OP when saying a virgin wouldn't understand how he felt; OP was really trying to help and understand. OP even pulled out the "you need to find happiness in yourself" card used on incels but even that couldn't appease the Redditors that came up with it