Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

alec baldwin should leave the country

I

incel god

Banned
-
that foid prosecutor wont leave this guy alone. i dont give a fuck about that foid that baldwin shot and killed not at all. if a foid actress shot and killed a incel actor, nothing would happen. fuckoff and die soyciety

I wish Alec Baldwin was put on death row and executed tomorrow, dude's just another piece of shit Hollywood faggot who touches little kids, he deserves death no matter what.

I wish Alec Baldwin was put on death row and executed tomorrow, dude's just another piece of shit Hollywood faggot who touches little kids, he deserves death no matter what.
I can't wait for someone to kill him.

alec baldwin never touched kids. im detecting foids in this thread this forum is getting worse.

that foid prosecutor wont leave this guy alone. i dont give a fuck about that foid that baldwin shot and killed not at all. if a foid actress shot and killed a incel actor, nothing would happen. fuckoff and die soyciety
The duality of Incels.is

Don't care about celeb fag drama

baldwin should get the lifetime achievement award.

they talk like foids. any incel male would say baldwin is a hero. think about it man
You talk like a Hollyweirdo sympathizer, the same people that traffic and eat children. Defending millionaires is like a mouse defending a cat, fucktard. Stop being such a sheep.

The prosecutor added that Gutierrez-Reed was more "worried about her career" and less about the victims in the aftermath of the shooting
Images 4

Smug callous little bitch

Last edited:
According to the story, the foid was a neophyte in the handling of weapons, it was like putting a beginner in that job. The fact that she tries so desperately to protect her career to the detriment of the crimes she is responsible for without showing a drop of humanity makes you wonder how she came to have this kind of job. No wonder she resorted to sex to get it, something very common in Hollywood.

It is really stupid that foids are hired for such serious work. But the decadence of the United States and of that Californian Jewish den is no longer striking at all.

According to the story, the foid was a neophyte in the handling of weapons, it was like putting a beginner in that job. The fact that she tries so desperately to protect her career to the detriment of the crimes she is responsible for without showing a drop of humanity makes you wonder how she came to have this kind of job. No wonder she resorted to sex to get it, something very common in Hollywood.

It is really stupid that foids are hired for such serious work. But the decadence of the United States and of that Californian Jewish den is no longer striking at all.
Her father had that job, it was nepotism. It is no surprise she has no remorse, foids care about what they can get, not people.