Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

all countries need to bring back segregation & a ban on interracial marriages

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
before desegregation and the unbanning of interracial, women used to be loyal and would even marry incels now it is all ruined

I don't approve of racism therefore interracial marriages should not be banned in my eyes. Degeneracy, however, has to be banned. All countries need to ban it.

Hell yes, I would be an Aryan Chad if this was implemented beforehand, race mixing creates incels 80% of the time.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I don't approve of racism therefore interracial marriages should not be banned in my eyes. Degeneracy, however, has to be banned. All countries need to ban it.

it is not racism it is human survival. Women who hate their own men are racist. Something has to be done about this

sadricecel said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
it is not racism it is human survival. Women who hate their own men are racist. Something has to be done about this

Yeah, I'm a curry so I can feel that, for sure. But the problem is less about interracial marriages - in your case - it's about sex tourism being allowed in western countries, and the belief that "white skin = superior," is the mindset that cucked Asians (both us South and you East) have. Post-colonial mindset is a bitch.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
sadricecel said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Yeah, I'm a curry so I can feel that, for sure. But the problem is less about interracial marriages - in your case - it's about sex tourism being allowed in western countries, and the belief that "white skin = superior," is the mindset that cucked Asians (both us South and you East) have. Post-colonial mindset is a bitch.

ethnics were doing fine and getting laid and breeding in the west for nearly a century during the interracial ban. Whites were doing fine too before the ban was lifted now you see a rise of SFcels and nazis because they are angry white women are dating out too and are refusing to be with incels to start a family

sadricecel said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
sadricecel said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
ethnics were doing fine and getting laid and breeding in the west for nearly a century during the interracial ban. Whites were doing fine too before the ban was lifted now you see a rise of SFcels and nazis because they are angry white women are dating out too and are refusing to be with incels to start a family
Yeah you are right. But I, however, am anti-degeneracy in general.

Banning interracial marriage means that roasties have less men to choose from, so I support it.

ethnic women sleeping with white men should get the death penalty.

RIP Thai economy

SOMCEL said:
Banning interracial marriage means that roasties have less men to choose from, so I support it.

Krispinwah said:

It would have stopped Eliot Rogers from being a subhuman happa.

LMAO! Dsegregation and interracial marriages don't have shit to do with hypergamy. And incels do still get married(AKA beta bux and cucks). If you enforced segregation and interracial marriages they would just fuck Chad's within their own race and the uglies would be left out, just like now.

Krispinwah said:

Oh, not only that. Any whore who dates/fucks/socializes outside its race, with white males or not, needs to be exterminated.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

define "degeneracy" in this context

No I like curry girls.

sadricecel said:
before desegregation and the unbanning of interracial, women used to be loyal and would even marry incels now it is all ruined

[attachment=2423]

Attachments

• 5002b12fa2dd08000cd0ecc7b912ffcdc716c44504ad91a6ab058fc230693bdf.jpg
    5002b12fa2dd08000cd0ecc7b912ffcdc716c44504ad91a6ab058fc230693bdf.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 81
We need real solutions that came legally pass

Gatekeeping foids of your race is "cucked".

Segrega

Tion

Chinese

Liberals

White

No Libs

Bigoted