Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All cury boys are volcel

Title

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
invisible man

invisible man

I don't excist
-
Yall can get an arranged marriage with your cousins or some toilet from your homeland. Yall curry boys should be permanently banned.

Utter cope, no foid wants to fuck an autistic unemployed ugly man no matter what their race is. You think curryfoids want to arrange marriage and leave all their friends and family with some broke, short, and ugly dude? :feelstastyman:

Yall can get an arranged marriage with your cousins or some toilet from your homeland. Yall curry boys should be permanently banned.
Nah not anymore. I recently checked the matrimonial section of the newspaper and found only a handful of women seeking men but hundreds of men seeking women. Its no different than Tinder. Arranged marriage is dead. I see tons of couples romancing in the streets openly without anyone's objection. Women don't want to get married anymore or have kids. In my part of curryland the birth rate is like 1 per foid. Foids can work, and have no pressure to be married off like in the past by a certain age of fertility.

Nah not anymore. I recently checked the matrimonial section of the newspaper and found only a handful of women seeking men but hundreds of men seeking women. Its no different than Tinder. Arranged marriage is dead. I see tons of couples romancing in the streets openly without anyone's objection. Women don't want to get married anymore or have kids. In my part of curryland the birth rate is like 1 per foid. Foids can work, and have no pressure to be married off like in the past by a certain age of fertility.
Don't your parents have some pipe line of coochie to slang too you. Isn't one of your cousins dtf come on man I wasn't born yesterday bruh

Don't your parents have some pipe line of coochie to slang too you. Isn't one of your cousins dtf come on man I wasn't born yesterday bruh
I'm not a Muslim so no cousin fucking. Yeah my parents did want to marry me off but I always win out against them because I am a NEET with tons of health problems. I can't betabux a foid and the foids here are fucking disgusting to look at.

Cope; you can write down any race and how they're volcels if you're using that logic. :feelsjuice:

aren't indian women feminist nowadays?

Cope; you can write down any race and how they're volcels if you're using that logic. :feelsjuice:
this pretty much. "hurr just go back to your home land and shieet durrr", fucking retarded. this thread is low iq reclusemaxer tier