Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All eyes on us

I wanna scream
And shout
Kill niggers right now

Scream
And shout
Kill niggers right now

I wanna scream
And shout
Kill niggers right now

Scream
And shout
Kill niggers right now
I wanna cream and sprout and let it all out!

Total: 4,663 (Incels: 163, Bluepillers: 4,500)

Its growing!

Lifefuel for botcels

We have far less activity than looksmax. It’s over

We have far less activity than looksmax. It’s over
Time for a new image. Racism and mass genocide are out, body-positivity and stoicism are in! I love being alone and unloved and unfucked and mentally abnormal and undesirable and about to be killed by AI in the near future. Nothing can affect me, as long as I don't let it. I'm in control of my inner life, no one else!
Look at this funny meme. That fish is a real American politican. What a crazy world we live in!
FqGkQupWwAIV8EO

Time for a new image. Racism and mass genocide are out, body-positivity and stoicism are in! I love being alone and unloved and unfucked and mentally abnormal and undesirable and about to be killed by AI in the near future. Nothing can affect me, as long as I don't let it. I'm in control of my inner life, no one else!
Look at this funny meme. That fish is a real American politican. What a crazy world we live in!
View attachment 886824
@tehgymcel420 brutal fesikh pill

@tehgymcel420 brutal fesikh pill
I would prefer not eating her, in any sense of the word

here's another funny meme to make you forget about the fact that we are living in hell
FnE1bpNWIAEPjCN