Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity All foids are night owls (major psychopath trait)

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I never met a foid who isn't a night person. Every one of my relatives and work colleagues and most likely all foids are night owls. It's actually one of the biggest psychopath traits to stay up late at night meaning most foids are psychopaths. I always went to bed early ever since i was a child. I also received a work related email from a foid work colleague at 00:30 AM recently. They stay up late because they are planning on how to cheat with their BF, divorce rape him or they text with other men, or they plan how they can get orbiters and so on. "But muh brain works better at night and i'm more productive!". It's also one of the million reasons foids are cranky because they stay up all night and don't get enough sleep.

I go to sleep early and wake early, I really enjoy the day and the sun. I'm not a big fan of cold and dark.

As a child I had strict parents and went to bed early because I had nothing else to do, but I'm still a night owl. I'm too high inhib to be a psychopath unfortunately.

I go to sleep early and wake early, I really enjoy the day and the sun. I'm not a big fan of cold and dark.
I hate the sun, it gives me migraines. The dark makes me feel hidden while the sun makes me vulnerable and exposed to threats.

I guess I'm a psychopath then. Yay I can finally slay now :feelzez:

I never met a foid who isn't a night person. Every one of my relatives and work colleagues and most likely all foids are night owls. It's actually one of the biggest psychopath traits to stay up late at night meaning most foids are psychopaths. I always went to bed early ever since i was a child. I also received a work related email from a foid work colleague at 00:30 AM recently. They stay up late because they are planning on how to cheat with their BF, divorce rape him or they text with other men, or they plan how they can get orbiters and so on. "But muh brain works better at night and i'm more productive!". It's also one of the million reasons foids are cranky because they stay up all night and don't get enough sleep.
I waste the entire mourning trying to learn dumb shit about guns so i could buy one

You're right. Late night hours are whore hours when the foids are ready to spread legs open for Chad when he sends them a text to hook up

Being a night owl is not a major psychopath trait

I waste the entire mourning trying to learn dumb shit about guns so i could buy one
U don't need to learn its not that complicated. Just go to local gun store. But as an incel I'd recommend building your own such as 3d print (in video game) because of glowies