Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion All Foids naturally have an IQ score lower than 80

joergenson

joergenson

Banned
-
They are solely motivated by their desire to bone Chad. That's all they care about. Look at Abu Chad who leads women to different hotels by telling them He's got Chad dick in store for them. Works all the time. It's like what bread crumbs are to ducks. They just can't stop themselves. They'll follow you around and wait for everything you do. Just like these ducks Foids are brainless organisms running around wherever they sense the smallest scent of Chad. Chad spray an elevator foids will flood it in no time. They'll break into your hotel just to find Chad. They'll break the law for you. They are animalistic, brainless and perhaps even not conscious animals. So it's ridiculously stupid even arguing with a machine that's less sentient than A.I.

Females are certified retards

You notice they can’t perform tasks that require pure intelligence, such as engineering and construction work, but they can bitch and whine instead

Most of them don't even seem sentient.

You notice they can’t perform tasks that require pure intelligence, such as engineering and construction work, but they can bitch and whine instead
They can be pedophiles in daycares instead

Spatial ability

Really makes you think huh
(https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-018-31704-y)

Females are not very smart tbhngl ded sra buddyboyos

They are solely motivated by their desire to bone Chad. That's all they care about. Look at Abu Chad who leads women to different hotels by telling them He's got Chad dick in store for them. Works all the time. It's like what bread crumbs are to ducks. They just can't stop themselves. They'll follow you around and wait for everything you do. Just like these ducks Foids are brainless organisms running around wherever they sense the smallest scent of Chad. Chad spray an elevator foids will flood it in no time. They'll break into your hotel just to find Chad. They'll break the law for you. They are animalistic, brainless and perhaps even not conscious animals. So it's ridiculously stupid even arguing with a machine that's less sentient than A.I.
Reading about bread crumbs as im eating breadcrumbs, Im poor again and those 200 dollar is going for bills, Well fuck 2 days i get new 200 dollar, I will enjoy it!

Reading about bread crumbs as im eating breadcrumbs, Im poor again and those 200 dollar is going for bills, Well fuck 2 days i get new 200 dollar, I will enjoy it!
Brutal

High IQ thread

Uncle Ted would be proud of you