Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All foids should be forced into prostitution from a young age

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
This beats the princess in them and shows them they're nothing but sex objects that are to be fucked and used. They've lost the ability to monetize their pussy, it takes away all their power.

29218448 AC74 4D15 8399 4DC950D42365

They already do it but only for chad with a 100% discount

least obnoxious 2023 user

They should do it for all men, it's good for them
I agree woman only value are for sex. Kids woman only value are for sex. We don’t actually need love from them, we think we need love from them.

But power, the ability to take their life and fuck their body the hell out is more satisfying and romantic. An eroticism towards the love of oneself, you don’t need no bitches but your own self. The ultimate self love. Woman are temporary, oneself is forever.

Even Schopenhauer said this, to wanting happiness from other is impossible, but to achieve happiness from oneself is achivable. Hard but achievable.

we had let ourself become weak. Becoming slave towards woman so called loved and teenage love. Weak.

It’s overrated for me tbh, I always , always wanted to take foid live and make her my own. Like cannibalism or keeping the head as a souvenir. Why should I let woman pussy dictate me? I’m not a cuck, I’m not.

So insanity is doing the exact same thing and expect things to change. One day you will realise, that there is a bettER CHOice. We don’t have to pretend anymore, fuck changing anything for life or for a cause, the will of power, the usurpation of it is much more important. To each their own, but I had something for it in my mind. Something people will called evil.

But I said love and caring is evil, it’s selfish. Especially towards woman. A self servitude for a parasites that is weaker, less intelligent, stupid, soulless and shallow. A nihilistic creature that want everything for themself yet not knowing what truly entice them. This nihilistic persona should be destroyed, woman are nihilistic monster. It makes us weak.