Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All humans should be created in test tubes to prevent the randomness of genetic recombination

mlcurrycel

mlcurrycel

Marxist-Rodgerist
★★★★★
Not only is humanity a horror show because of the difference in how beautiful and ugly people are treated, biology itself is a horror show because of how random it can be - even two attractive parents can have an child who would look more attractive as a member of the opposite gender. Whether it's Chico's ugly parents giving birth to the ultimate pretty boy Chad or Demi Moore having a man faced daughter, genetic recombination means that even if ugly foids stopped passing on their genes, even if a primitive form of eugenics was applied, ugly people would still be created as a consequence of nature's dice rolling strategy. This is why an Incel society should be created where investment into genetic research would prevent nature from causing more suffering

An example of genetic recombination

genetics is everything in this world.

eugenics is the most kind and morally righteous practice in existence. physically and mentally inferior people like me do not belong in this world.

eugenics is the most kind and morally righteous practice in existence. physically and mentally inferior people like me do not belong in this world.
Perhaps physically but not mentally. No mentally inferior person could have the intellectual honesty and admit to being inferior. If you have the strength that it takes to do that, you're not inferior!

Perhaps physically but not mentally. No mentally inferior person could have the intellectual honesty and admit to being inferior. If you have the strength that it takes to do that, you're not inferior!
i wish that was the case, but i'm the real deal. my cognition is subpar in every category.

stupid people usually never admit that they are stupid. but i'm in the minority that accepts our unfortunate reality. ignoring the truth will lead to failure, the best option is to simply move forward

Agreed

i wish that was the case, but i'm the real deal. my cognition is subpar in every category.

stupid people usually never admit that they are stupid. but i'm in the minority that accepts our unfortunate reality. ignoring the truth will lead to failure, the best option is to simply move forward
No you’re wrong

Just stopping ugly people of both sexes from breeding wouldn't solve the problem - we need to replace natural selection itself with genetic engineered designer babies to prevent ugliness from existing. Nazism would be ineffective - what we need is Marxism Rodgerism

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back