Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity "ALL I did was take a photo of myself posing in a skin-tight cosplay costume, and posted it on the internet to get attention..."

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

His name's Air Bud, and he's shredding our defense
★★★★★
" ...and for absolutely no reason at all men are sexualizing me! Why are men like this?"

Screenshot 20230910 122118 Lite

I remember when the cosplaying trend started. I knew what would happen. The guys get pushed aside and the female chameleons infiltrate geek culture and will stay there forever.

She's an AW like all the foids

ugly whore cosplaying as Astrid
Well she doesn't have Astrid's tits. Probably doesn't have Astrid's ass either but I'm guessing.

As an older cel all of the memes of gamer simping for Serana always seemed dumb to me. Just a sassy teenager. She lets you into more personal shit than most other NPCs, so I can see why it's natural teen coom brains are gonna get hard for her.

But for me, getting betrayed by Astrid was what hurt the most in Skyrim. She was hot AF. I wanted to contract her dumb ass nord werewolf "husband" and hail Sithis her senseless.

tbh that pic doesn't look super sexy

she's still fully covered up so unless you haven't jerked off in months, no way im finiding that whore hot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back