Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill All it takes is one single thing to be wrong with you, and your life is fucked

Tension

Tension

Worthless.
★★★★
Probably a hundred other threads just like this but oh well. I guess I'll just share my own personal thoughts on this topic and my ideologies tied to it. I've never dropped a Blackpill thread before so here goes:

Success and ultimate fulfilment in life is entirely based on you, and how others of our kind perceive and value us. Humans are social animals, and desire, prioritise, and long for social interactions. For an overwhelming majority of people, these desires are fulfilled as they age progressively, experiencing all of the fundamental chapters and "stages" of life to the fullest of their extent. But when you are born with something that just doesn't fit the final piece of the puzzle, whether it is a serious genetic disorder, or just a mild touch of Asperger's, people instinctively try to cut off the person who "isn't born right", out of fear of having to face a possible distraction in their strive for hedonism. They see the person who "isn't right" as a setback; which entails either of two decisions the person can make to minimise the distraction as much as possible:

a) Ignore them.

b) Inflict suffering onto them (bullying, getting beat up, spreading rumours, etc).

Women usually go for option 'a', while men are more likely to lean towards option 'b'. It's cruel, but it's how genetics were intended to be. Those who possess the best genetics triumph over those who are deemed inferior. It's all just a competition, to climb on top of everyone else to be Number #1 to ensure the success and propagation of the finest specimens our species has to offer. And if you had some bad luck in the genetic lottery when you were born, there's no point trying to compete.

The thing that I hate the most, is that people don't have to abide by their instinctual ways, yet they choose to anyway. And yes, some (though very few) do deviate from those norms and do give some of the "beta"/nerdy guys a chance, but the general population doesn't, because they are nothing other than simpletons. Simpletons, who never want to perceive how difficult the lives of some people around them may be, and don't want to bother making any change for the better. They don't give a second's thought about those who are beneath them, suffering from social isolation and a lifelong deprivation from the experience and joys others get to live through. All this pain, just because of something they were born with that others don't like.

Life is just naturally cruel towards the genetically inferior. It’s natural selection at its finest.

Man this thread is the TRUTH.

If i didn't have fucked up teeth in school, I would have legit slayed all the stacies and becky's because i was already in their social circles. But my teeth were fucking horrible for all my school years.

Just to sum up how bad they were, I have had braces for almost 7 years(And yes my Teeth are nice and straight right now, but it's too fking late)

Like why the fuck would a girl ever even think of kissing a guy with teeth like I had in my high school years lmao.

Yeah, a single fuck-up leads to many more fuck-ups. It's like some kind of domino effect, life is just unfair for some.

Well lucky for me I have like 200 things wrong with me

Yup.

Imagine having multiple flaws.

It's really over.