Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel All landwhales I know have the worst personality

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
I don't know any fat woman who is nice tbh. They complain about literally everything and blame others for their stupidity at work. They let of their bad mood to other people because they've problems with their boyfriends and family. A low IQ landwhale on my work really make a bad atmosphere while she keeps blaming everyone else, and another landwhale is agreeing with her. This is really sad.

We allready know woman in general cause drama but fat woman really have a horrible personality.

They are like a hive mind, expect a landwhale to rush to the defense of a landwhale anytime anyday no matter what.

Kek, I remember when I was in secondary school this landwhale was so fat that she had fits, was an absolute cunt personality wise and had acne all over her face, she legit looked like a horror version of the Michelin man except that she was acne ridden and ginger and yet she managed to get a bf.

It makes me mad because they're allowed to yell at others since they're female. That gives me even worse karma as it already is.

Seeing annoying fat women getting laid left and right is ERfuel, especially when combined with the bluepill mantras people throw at us, such as "hit the gym/get a better personality" and "men are more shallow than women."

I don't know any fat woman who is nice tbh. They complain about literally everything and blame others for their stupidity at work. They let of their bad mood to other people because they've problems with their boyfriends and family. A low IQ landwhale on my work really make a bad atmosphere while she keeps blaming everyone else, and another landwhale is agreeing with her. This is really sad.

We allready know woman in general cause drama but fat woman really have a horrible personality.

Same. Fat white women are arguably the worst human beings on Earth.

Yeah believe me, this is why I hate fat ugly women the most. Don't know what, but apparently something about being fat and ugly as a woman just automatically makes you extremely loud, boisterous, petty, and obnoxious.

If anyone needs to "work on their personalities" it's them.

Fat women are riddled with mental health issues. How do you think they have gained so much weight to begin with? Most fat women I've met have bipolar, low self-esteem and depression. If you end up dating one they will expect endless compliments which are unearned because they are fat bitches.

Last edited:
They're awful garbage but fat women are extremely easy to predict with 100% accuracy.

Obesity comes from a behavioural problem (overeating), and behaviour problems come from problem personalities. Fat people I've known have generally been more annoying and obtuse than others.

ugly people in general have terrible personalities, that includes myself

Yeah believe me, this is why I hate fat ugly women the most. Don't know what, but apparently something about being fat and ugly as a woman just automatically makes you extremely loud, boisterous, petty, and obnoxious.

If anyone needs to "work on their personalities" it's them.

I'll tell you exactly why it happens. Women who are willing to let themselves get fat are automatically really nasty even by female standards. Women live and die for social validation and it takes a special kind of bitchy and entitled woman to throw that away just for some food. It's no wonder that they also shamelessly date men leagues above themselves in looks.

Seeing annoying fat women getting laid left and right is ERfuel, especially when combined with the bluepill mantras people throw at us, such as "hit the gym/get a better personality" and "men are more shallow than women."
it's more like suicide fuel tbh

Absolutely true. LOL at the incels who think dating a landwhale will solve their problems

Absolutely true. LOL at the incels who think dating a landwhale will solve their problems
dating ANY girl won't solve most incels' problems tbh. getting a girlfriend once doesn't mean it'll ever happen again.

dating ANY girl won't solve most incels' problems tbh. getting a girlfriend once doesn't mean it'll ever happen again.

Doesnt mean it'll be a pleasant experience either. This applies to normies too