Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill All of our "oneitises" are all the same

• Thread starter Deleted member 28148
  • Start date
Deleted member 28148

Deleted member 28148

losing my teen years
-
In what aspect, you may be asking yourself?
They all want chad.
Just a little reminder for you all in case you forgot. Your "oneitis" is not any different than the other girls. You can disagree all you want, I won't stop you from the coping.
that will be all gentlemen

Good thing I don't have one :feelzez:

Mine stopped as I realize the whore she was.

They all want chad.
Just a little reminder for you all in case you forgot. Your "oneitis" is not any different than the other girls. You can disagree all you want, I won't stop you from the coping.
@Diocel you need to see this

@Diocel u lie

No, this can't be not Ro :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I'm getting tired of seing this cuck term. Oneitis and crush are bluepilled nice guy redditor cuck terms.

You fucking cucks, stop having oneitises.

You fucking cucks, stop having oneitises.
I can't understand how you can even have a Oneitise in this modern brutal age where it is even dificult to even have a simple conversion with most women.. Like how can only one woman be that special to you, more than others?

I can't understand how you can even have a Oneitise in this modern brutal age where it is even dificult to even have a simple conversion with most women.. Like how can only one woman be that special to you, more than others?
Paradoxically when positive attention from women is so rare for incels then any amount of positive attention that you do get from them (or think you get from them tbh) is hard to forget.

The same can be said of all women.

All women want Chad. There is no psychological difference between women, only physical.

Not technically true. My first oneitis got BBC from Tyrone.

Yeah, women are all the same. They have sex with Chads and at the same time blame incels. JFL.

Yeah, women are all the same. They have sex with Chads and at the same time blame incels. JFL.
It's enough to make anyone crazy.
Joaquin Phoenix Smile GIF

No you're wrong. My oneitus wanted to be with me.

My oneitis's 2D foid in girl only anime so...

Jfl, your oneitis is having the time of her life with Chad and Tyrone while you’re miserable and neckdeep in copes :feelskek:

Jfl, your oneitis is having the time of her life with Chad and Tyrone while you’re miserable and neckdeep in copes :feelskek:
truthpilled

I've tried to accept this many times over the years. It ends with me "coping" in a way that fuels the problem.

I've tried to accept this many times over the years. It ends with me "coping" in a way that fuels the problem.
The best cope is to jack off and then take a deep look at a photo of your oneitis with a clear mind. Why are you obsessing over a chubby/lanky 6/10?

I've never had only a few girls that I was more interested in but not to the point of crush
this is kinda cuck[UWSL]ed[/UWSL]

Yup just a whore that gave me a bit of attention

Why are you obsessing over a chubby/lanky 6/10?

For the same reason as many with the "oneitis" problem: "Mental connection". Similar backgrounds, similar illnesses, shared histories, or so I believed. I fell in love with something well beyond my class in society(Objectively).

this is kinda cuck[UWSL]ed[/UWSL]

Very. At times, it becomes literal in my fantasies of her.

They all want chad.
Never had one

Your oneitis is choking on the cock of the guy she talks to in class.

Well imagine one does have a conversation with you one day, shes going to leave a lasting impression, is that hard to understand for these children who have never even tried talking to a woman before deciding they are incels?:feelswhat: