Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over All of us will get cancer at some point

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
Fuck cancer, it's the most evil illness that affects millions of people each year. Every fuckin day this is all we hear about in the news, the big C. It's 2024 and still no cure for this fatal disease that affects every fucked up cell in your body.

Every single lifeform that contains red blooded cells will get cancer at some point in their life, it's just a matter of when. A guy died yesterday after the cancer had spread to his brain from his lungs, he was initially given 6 months to live in 2020. The other day someone told me that her husband died of leukaemia, 3 weeks after it was detected in a routine blood test, this is our ultimate fate.

Tbh, my depression is so bad that it'd be a fuckin blessing to be free from this miserable existence. Obviously age and obesity seem to be the most critical factors, I'm still in my 30s and of slim physique. But it can strike at anytime at an advanced stage, that is the most terrifying realisation about cancer, hopefully we'll all be dead before then :whatfeels: .

Give me cancer so I can go to ethanasia, thanks.

If you have cancER grape and ascend sorowhority whore

Depends on your genes. Luckily I don't got relatives who were exposed to agent orange. But I got step relatives who did and their lineage is collapsing because of cancer diagnosises between generations

Yes, I do. That or any other illness qualifies for euthanasia.
Just illegally buy euthanasia cancer is painful you would regret it or any illness, I once had euthanasia hated it.

Lol this normiefaggot wants to live be thankful a disease is taking out from this brutal life
Also everyone has cancer everyday those are just cells that go rogue and get fixed quickly when they go undetected they grow big

Give me cancer so I can go to ethanasia, thanks.
I guess that it's a passport to ethanasia

You don't want cancer.
I think the worst aspect of cancer is the pain which many describe to be insufferable. The relentless treatment of radiotherapy leaving you sick and nauseas, the agonising pain from the tumour. It sounds fuckin horrific, they should just put a fuckin bullet in our head at that point. My miserable existence is painful enough without that shit but it's inevitable at some point because every fucker on this planet will get cancer at some point, no one is getting out this world alive.

Because it's not A disease, there are like a thousand different types of it, some cancers are treated with only medications and don't even need chemotherapy, for some others nothing works, even different stages of a cancer are treated as different diseases, human body is extremely complex and that makes it fragile, there are uncountable ways something could go wrong
ye your right its very complex, too complex for even advanced medical science to understand. Cells are unpredictable, like how a sperm cell randomly generates fertilisation for instance, obviously different context cancer seems to be randomly generated, triggered by a multitude of risk factors. Obesity for instance has a high risk factor for cancer and heart disease related illness or if your a smoker for instance. But there's so many variables.

We all live lonely lives which itself is a risk factor for many illnesses. Many of us consume processed shit to 'cope' with our miserable existence.

Aging and death are inevitable. By creating life, one also creates death.

There's no clear evidence to suggest that a healthy lifestyle prevents cancer contrary to bluepilled belief. It's all based on 'theories' which doesn't prove shit because there's healthier people than you and I who are dying in their 30s.

A larger build is definitely a contributing factor of course to many illnesses due to the increased pressure on the organs but there's so many variables. I still eat fruit everyday regardless but this is offset by the amount of junk I consume: processed food, chocolate etc. I drink water instead of fizzy carbonated drink so that's something but I consume a lot of bad stuff. I'm curious to know if anyone else is similar in this regard or are you a health freak.

Yeah, someone could smoke a pack of cigs per day for 40 years and not get cancer, and someone else who hasn't inhaled anything but fresh air in his life gets lung cancer before 30
ye that's actually mad. I think for the most part though there is a clear link to someone's lifestyle. Someone who is clinically obese is almost guaranteed to die of either cancer or heart disease. Someone I know died of this aged 29, he was overweight.

My mums friends both developed COPD (chronic lung disease), they both smoked like a fuckin chimney and had a larger build. 1 of them died within a year of being diagnosed, I still remember her horrific cough echoing through the house.

Admittedly, I lead an unhealthy lifestyle, I love chocolate too much but only consume with a cup of tea or coffee for instance. My meals are always processed shit from the freezer as I have no culinary skills whatsoever and I'm too lazy. I have a slim physique due to a fast metabolism, I never seem to gain weight.

When incels get cancer

Either diabetes, cancer, or a heart attack will take me.

Eating like shit, smoking, and being fat is not a good combo if you want to stay alive. Good thing I don't :feelsthink:

Never having sex and love are far worse, I'll take cancer anytime

Even the King now has cancer, it's over, we're all fucked

It's just relentless how much we hear of cancer in the news, it's everyone's worst nightmare. I think the scariest part of it is how quickly it can spread even if detected at an early stage. That's fuckin terrifying how your then given months to live from the onset of diagnosis.

So ye fuck this disease to hell, how can their be a god if there's cancer. Also why the fuck is life saving treatment behind a fuckin paywall, restricted from our national healthcare system?. It costs upwards of 50 thousand for life saving treatment, this world is obsessed with fucking capitalism, making millions out of cancer ffs.

None of us here have had a good life regardless, but still fuck cancer :society: