Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All religions are cucked

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Hurr Durr I'm your king, fight for me, pay me taxes, worship me, obey me, of you do enough good you get heaven or 72 virgins, also if you marry gimme your daughter's and send boys to war or you're Satanist hurr Durr cope faggot slave

what religion is this

Only islam is based

“All religions, with their gods, their demigods, and their prophets, their messiahs and their saints, were created by the credulous fancy of men who had not attained the full development and full possession of their faculties.”
-- Mikhail Bakunin

Whatever lie helps you cope. Mashalla brother allahu akbar boom boom sandnigger
It’s not a lie though. Islam is based when it comes to women; they’re basically enslaved and subservient to men.

There is no reason an incel should ever believe in a benevolent deity who lives in the sky.

I worship voodoo:feelsLSD:
TartMajorFish-size_restricted.gif

“All religions, with their gods, their demigods, and their prophets, their messiahs and their saints, were created by the credulous fancy of men who had not attained the full development and full possession of their faculties.”
-- Mikhail Bakunin
Mr. Anarkiddie said something based :feelsthink:

Only Satanism is based:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
Depends on the Satanism, if we are talking about the Jew-ADL approved "Satanic Temple" or "Church of Satan" they are the opposite of based

Everything else is pretty kino ngl

Whatever lie helps you cope. Mashalla brother allahu akbar boom boom sandnigger
Stoning women and forced marriage aint cope

Your the coping faggot here :soy:

Last edited:
It’s not a lie though. Islam is based when it comes to women; they’re basically enslaved and subservient to men.
That is how you see it,im from a muslim family and boys work like donkeys ,you have to do EVERYTHING for the foids of youryour family:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Hurr Durr I'm your king, fight for me, pay me taxes, worship me, obey me, of you do enough good you get heaven or 72 virgins, also if you marry gimme your daughter's and send boys to war or you're Satanist hurr Durr cope faggot slave
No. This is not that simple.

Only islam is based
Ive met many incel muslimz who are beyond cringe. They cope with their islam shit saying "islam is chad religion" lol wtf.

Seriously , is it any worse than these coping sand niggerz who think some allah shit will take them out of inceldom? :feelskek:

@Zer0/∞ based more than any other cucked religions :feelskek: