Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel All resources on Elliot Rodger

You can practically smell his autism. Typical autistic behavior is always looking at the floor and fixating on certain features like blonde hair.
Among other things he hardly has any secondary male characteristics he looks like a femboy wtf:feelskek:
He didn't have a girlfriend because women aren't into femboys and don't want to have an autistic worm like that.:feelsgah:
He thought he was beautiful and thought he deserved a girlfriend.
He looks like a femboy normie:feelskek:

Last edited:
Among other things he hardly has any secondary male characteristics he looks like a femboy wtf:feelskek:
He didn't have a girlfriend because women aren't into femboys and don't want to have an autistic worm like that.:feelsgah:
He looks like a femboy normie:feelskek:
Not his fault.

I appreciate it

I genuinely don't understand how he never got female attention. Even though he's not stereotypically male like the "brutes" he mentioned, he does not look bad and one might argue even slightly above average. He dresses well, he has money, a car, speaks eloquently and in a distinguished manner but still never managed to get a foid. The only reason I can maybe think of is his autism.
No matter your looks, if you're too non-NT it's ovER.

I genuinely don't understand how he never got female attention. Even though he's not stereotypically male like the "brutes" he mentioned, he does not look bad and one might argue even slightly above average. He dresses well, he has money, a car, speaks eloquently and in a distinguished manner but still never managed to get a foid. The only reason I can maybe think of is his autism.
He never actually tried to approach women. He thought women should approach him if he wore nice clothes and just stood around. And that's what he did, not once did he try to approach a woman to strike up a conversation.

Unfortunately you underestimate the standards it takes to meet the female gaze. I've seen 5'11 perfectly carved white men who fail when it comes to dating. Eliot Rogers was more feminine and weird looking to an extent. Women aren't attracted to guys like that. It doesn't help that he looked ethnic.

Too be fair to Elliot, I myself have tried to pick up women and yet I get treated so rudely.

You can practically smell his autism.

It's a long time since I read MTW but it's clear he was an utter fucking weirdo who had no idea how to act around people. Mentalcel for sure.

He never actually tried to approach women. He thought women should approach him if he wore nice clothes and just stood around. And that's what he did, not once did he try to approach a woman to strike up a conversation.
That's seems perfectly reasonable, why should men have to approach foids and beg for their attention all the time? I don't understand why foids are considered some type of godly creatures by soyciety and men have to cater to their every need and risk rejection for their mere attention. They throw themselves at chads too.
Unfortunately you underestimate the standards it takes to meet the female gaze. I've seen 5'11 perfectly carved white men who fail when it comes to dating. Eliot Rogers was more feminine and weird looking to an extent. Women aren't attracted to guys like that. It doesn't help that he looked ethnic.
Brutal and unfair.
It's a long time since I read MTW but it's clear he was an utter fucking weirdo who had no idea how to act around people. Mentalcel for sure.
It's ovER for mentalcels.

Eliot Rogers was more feminine
Since I suffer from the same problem, I know about not having pronounced secondary male sexual characteristics.
This is a death sentence for a man and so you can give up looking for a woman.
Eliot didn't even have a whisker and looks too feminine.
Women love rustic men and not just any half men.
d1f9c5376f7e4fd968c5b2258a6729bd.jpg
holzf%C3%A4ller-im-wald-mit-einer-axt-brutaler-b%C3%A4rtiger-mann-bart-und-schnurrbart-auf-wintertagesschneebedecktem-h%C3%BCbsch-hippie-des-207983158.jpg
images

Images

His nose looks strange, somehow narrow.
His eyebrows are very feminine as his face.
Everything about him is too feminine and that doesn't attract women...
not even a single facial hair
Just have beard theory
on this photo he look like a 14 year old boy and that says it all

Since I suffer from the same problem, I know about not having pronounced secondary male sexual characteristics.
This is a death sentence for a man and so you can give up looking for a woman.
Eliot didn't even have a whisker and looks too feminine.
Women love rustic men and not just any half men.
d1f9c5376f7e4fd968c5b2258a6729bd.jpg
holzf%C3%A4ller-im-wald-mit-einer-axt-brutaler-b%C3%A4rtiger-mann-bart-und-schnurrbart-auf-wintertagesschneebedecktem-h%C3%BCbsch-hippie-des-207983158.jpg
images
Women love feminine pretty boys too. It's about facial structure.

His nose looks strange, somehow narrow.
His eyebrows are very feminine as his face.
Everything about him is too feminine and that doesn't attract women...
not even a single facial hair
Just have beard theory
Women wants prettyboys with strong jawline nowadays,beard is old creep sign

Women wants prettyboys with strong jawline nowadays,beard is old creep sign
Eliot is a pretty boy and I can understand why no woman wants him.
there is nothing masculine about him

images
Women love feminine pretty boys too. It's about facial structure.
you mean those pretty boys who still have masculinity...
But Eliot has nothing masculine about him except his micro penis that no woman could satisfy

Oh...oh right.

Most of the verbal memory subtests were better performed in L1. Scores on tasks measuring speed and calculation accuracy were higher in the participant's native language. Best spoken language proved to be a significant variable in some verbal memory subtests performed in English but not in Spanish. We analyze implications of bilingualism in neuropsychological testing. We also present some suggestions to minimize the bilingualism effect.

Fish lips, low set zygos and weird nose killed him.

I tried everything people say Elliot Rodgers should have done and it doesn't work.

Foids: "If Elliot Rodger adopted a better personality and made an effort to approach women, none of this would have happened and he would have gotten a girlfriend"

I tried that though. Can I tell you how many girls phone numbers I've received only for them to ghost me? And yet they never ghost chad. I've tried so hard, socializing, going to parties, and yet foids never give me what I want. Whenever I try to complain about this problem to my liberal minded "sex positive" female friends, I'm only told very violently and harshly that women don't owe me anything.

I was not suggesting women owe me anything! N'or do I believe they do! But being told this doesn't change the fact that I'm a biological organism with a drive to reproduce.

Whenever I try to complain about this problem to my liberal minded "sex positive" female friends, I'm only told very violently and harshly that women don't owe me anything.

I was not suggesting women owe me anything! N'or do I believe they do! But being told this doesn't change the fact that I'm a biological organism with a drive to reproduce.
These friends are very toxic. This phrase is dismissive and insensitive, among other things.

Whenever I try to complain about this problem to my liberal minded "sex positive" female friends, I'm only told very violently and harshly that women don't owe me anything.
"Female friends"
Why (and how could) you even befriend a foid? That's not very blackpilled

Ofcourse that's they're reply, foids don't have our best interest at heart and the fact they're liberal and sex positive makes it even worse.

Last edited:
"Female friends"
Why (and how could) you even befriend a
Because she’s a childhood friend and I’m still very attached to her. She also became a slut ever since she went to University.

Because she’s a childhood friend and I’m still very attached to her. She also became a slut ever since she went to University.
Brocel, foids can't be genuine friends with men. They usually can't even be genuine friends to eachother most of the time. They always have a hidden agenda and are using "friendships" to their benefit, wether it be for attention, financial support, emotional support, or anything else. Has she ever offered you something of genuine value?

Has she ever offered you something of genuine value?
Hmmm.... She tried to provide me with emotional support with my inceldom problem, by telling me that she knew many men who were older than who have have also never had sex. Then she told me a story of how she dated a 22 year old when studying abroad, he revealed he was a virgin, and then she took the guys virginity. She was 18 when this happened, and she told me this story to make me feel better about being an older KHHV.

Hmmm.... She tried to provide me with emotional support with my inceldom problem, by telling me that she knew many men who were older than who have have also never had sex. Then she told me a story of how she dated a 22 year old when studying abroad, he revealed he was a virgin, and then she took the guys virginity. She was 18 when this happened, and she told me this story to make me feel better about being an older KHHV.
That story wouldn't make me feel better at all tbh.
She should offer you some physical support if she's actually a good friend. Have you ever asked her to give you some?

That story wouldn't make me feel better at all tbh.
She should offer you some physical support if she's actually a good friend. Have you ever asked her to give you some?
I did indeed ask her to have sex with me and she gently shook her head no. Her body count is 20+ I think now even though she’s younger than me. She fucks random people from tinder, College parties, and even nightclubs. And yet not me.

What is non NT?

He is a narcissistic bitch