Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ALL THE BREAD HERE CONTAINS SOY

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
WHY IS THIS

XD

Anyway erm... yeah this is bad. I avoid soy so much. Then I discover that soya flour is in ALL of this bread! Almost every brand on the shelf at the supermarket!

Sneaky devils, lol

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

OK from now on I'm being much more selective when I buy bread! I also would like to stop eating so much wheat tbh but it's hard to find a good alternative. Also I want to start avoiding preservatives like sodium nitrite and phosphates.

Ugh. So many things hidden away in food. Crazy.

Just don't look at how many foods contain sugar in them:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Soy is not bad. Plastics, cosmetics and glues n shit are much worse.

It's "fine" in small amounts, but the more you eat it, the more your hormones get fucked

Pretty much yeah.

:soy:

Soy is in everything here too. Try to find an organic supermarket and buy organic sourdough

So odd how they squeeze it into everything. I mean why in bread? I wonder when they started putting it in.

I mean, surely at least one brand of bread doesn't contain it! I think some of the fresh bakery bread doesn't.

I could hunt for another supermarket but that's much more tricky to do of course. This one is open late and only a 10 minute walk from my house.

It's "fine" in small amounts, but the more you eat it, the more your hormones get fucked
:soy:

Soy is in everything here too. Try to find an organic supermarket and buy organic sourdough
Source? We had a lengthy discussion on the chat two years ago and came collectively to the conclusion, that it does not affect your hormones.
Quick google:

Also meat is much worse in that regard. (Not a vegetarian though, just stating facts).

GMO processed soy is even worse, i deliver that stuff to the warehouse and every bakery has it.

Cope, only prenatal testosterone matters, anything you get after birth won't make you more attractive.

So odd how they squeeze it into everything. I mean why in bread? I wonder when they started putting it in.
1) It's cheap
2) Much beloved protein
3) Caters to the gluten hysteria crowd, replacing it.
4) Oil is used for texture. (Using it is really a no brainer for the industry)
5) Other oils and grains got more expensive due to drought and the ukraine war.

just bake it yourself
there are bread making machines, all ya gotta do is put the ingredients in and wait

or try this recipe for example :
2 cups flower, 2 spoons olive oil, 2 spoons yeast, 1 TBSsalt, 1TBS sugar, mix while gradually adding
a little less than 1 cup water, cover with towel and let it rest for 30min
you can add sauce, shrooms, olives onions and other things.
bake at 190 degrees for 40min till golden brown.

you will save lots of money and avoid getting moobs

You will consume your soy and enjoy it

when I was a cashier I had noticed all the man buying soy products had moobs

when I was a cashier I had noticed all the man buying soy products had moobs

lol, yeah my understanding is that it contains phytoestrogens.

I mean, it seems illogical to take a chance on something that is so renowned for feminising effects.

just bake it yourself
there are bread making machines, all ya gotta do is put the ingredients in and wait

or try this recipe for example :
2 cups flower, 2 spoons olive oil, 2 spoons yeast, 1 TBSsalt, 1TBS sugar, mix while gradually adding
a little less than 1 cup water, cover with towel and let it rest for 30min
you can add sauce, shrooms, olives onions and other things.
bake at 190 degrees for 40min till golden brown.

you will save lots of money and avoid getting moobs
Bread baking machines are kind of useless. Just stirr directly in the silicone mould with some kind of stick and use a slighty wetter dough. If anything get a good food processor.

Last edited:
Bread baking machines are kind of useless. Just stirr directly in the silicone mould with some kind of stick and use a slighty wetter dough. If anything get a good food processor.
they also cook the bread

they also cook the bread

I was thinking I might get a dehydrator. You can make all kinds of bread-like things with one of those!

I guess I could make non-wheat bread with an oven too but it might be more complicated I dunno.

Don't eat bread then :feelsokman::feelsthink:

Life js a fuckery . Dont Care and indulge . Society is lost for Most Man anyways.

Who cares, enjoy your bread, make a sandwich

Pretty much yeah.

I mean, surely at least one brand of bread doesn't contain it! I think some of the fresh bakery bread doesn't.

I could hunt for another supermarket but that's much more tricky to do of course. This one is open late and only a 10 minute walk from my house.
I've seen it in chocolate , ice cream , potato chips , baby formula , nearly everything has soy or soy leticin

I've seen it in chocolate , ice cream , potato chips , baby formula , nearly everything has soy or soy leticin

AFAIK the lecithin is OK though.

The great replacement theory is legit, imagine how much soy you've already consumed and it's beyond repair

Luckily the bread that is in the more fresh section doesn't seem to contain soy.

I will try to omit wheat from my diet at some point (at least mostly) but for now I guess it's just easier to cut out the soy than the wheat.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back